Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

I see that there is still nothing to do with points...

+4
The Joker
Superevil225
Alex
Daniel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Empty Re: I see that there is still nothing to do with points...

Post by Superevil225 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Again, the points would have to be awarded for good services. Having it so it count's the points for every post would encourage spamming.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

I see that there is still nothing to do with points... - Page 2 Empty Re: I see that there is still nothing to do with points...

Post by knife in a box Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:26 pm

How about rep then?

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 pm

I think simple spam should have a three-strikes-your-out system alongside the already existing warning system. Get caught doing spam three times and you're locked out of the shop, regardless having donated or not.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2