Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

This forum stinks... I mean it smells

+6
shadowthecat
Leonhardt
Superevil225
knife in a box
Alex
Iwillcutyou
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Empty Re: This forum stinks... I mean it smells

Post by shadowthecat Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Who let this old man on this forum anyway?
shadowthecat
shadowthecat

Back to top Go down

This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Empty Re: This forum stinks... I mean it smells

Post by Leonhardt Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Iwillcutyou wrote:Cretins. I know what phermones are.
Clearly.
Iwillcutyou wrote:Whoa.....the smell-o-meter is way off the chart. There's enough phermone in the air to choke a dung beetle. :O

So you're all saying we're all horny as shit?
Yeah, no.
I have an outlet for that, it's called sex.

Something a loser* like you should look into.

*You are a grown man on a gaming forum, am I right?
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowthecat Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:04 pm

I think Leonhardt that you has anger issues and no sense of humour....besides, you shouldn't swear you dumb piece of -wert- What would your mother say?!
shadowthecat
shadowthecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 pm

I lul at this conversation.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:16 pm

shadowthecat wrote:I think Leonhardt that you has anger issues and no sense of humour....besides, you shouldn't swear you dumb piece of -wert- What would your mother say?!

My mother swears just as much as I do. She wouldn't care.

And I am not a piece of Wert, I garuntee that we are two seperate organisms.

Nor am I dumb. I have been recently contacted by MIT in Boston for possible scholarship opportunities. So don't go thinking you can insult someone when you know nothing about them.

And No sense of humour? Stop making it painfully obvious that you are new, and go read some of my other posts. They're chock full of goodies.
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowthecat Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Yes I am a newbie on this forum and proud of it. The best part of being new is figuring out which "advanced members" can take teasing and which ones cannot. Clearly you cannot and should fit right in at MIT. Best of luck with your scholarship and keep working on your sense of humour. I must retire now, as it is way past my bed time.
shadowthecat
shadowthecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 pm

.........Sami?
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by kirbister446 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 pm

04-Leonhardt wrote:
Iwillcutyou wrote:Cretins. I know what phermones are.
Clearly.
Iwillcutyou wrote:Whoa.....the smell-o-meter is way off the chart. There's enough phermone in the air to choke a dung beetle. :O

So you're all saying we're all horny as shit?
Yeah, no.
I have an outlet for that, it's called sex.

Something a loser* like you should look into.

*You are a grown man on a gaming forum, am I right?

HOLY WERT DONT SWEAR!!!
kirbister446
kirbister446

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:47 am

I see 2 kitties!! : D

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 am

shadowthecat wrote:Yes I am a newbie on this forum and proud of it. The best part of being new is figuring out which "advanced members" can take teasing and which ones cannot. Clearly you cannot and should fit right in at MIT. Best of luck with your scholarship and keep working on your sense of humour. I must retire now, as it is way past my bed time.

Teasing? Clearly you cannot take the "teasing", and being told that you're wrong...
And I don't need to work on my sense of humour. If you took my advice like I said, and took time to read more of the forum instead of getting mad at me for swearing, then maybe you'd get more of my respect.

Just future advice, you should avoid teasing people if you're new. If they don't know you, and you don't know them, it could lead to trouble.
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:29 am

This forum stinks... I mean it smells - Page 2 Obvious_troll
Some friendly advice, learn how to troll.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:37 am

Alex wrote:Knife, you are now on my "to kill" list.

The list comprises of:

Knife in a box

Sleep with your eye4s open friend............... lol XD

So dead man walking doesn't mean you want to kill me? It means I'm a zombie?
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:41 am

Pheromones aren't just for sex fellas.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:35 am

Number 1 - ShadowTheCat and Kribister both use Alex's IP address, meaning that they are either Alex or his father.

Number 2 - A grown man on a video game forum? Pethetic.

Number 3 - Thread locked due to rude behavior.

Number 4 - I'm issuing a warning to IWillCutYou. Should he gain 3 warnings, I expect Alex to ban him for atleast 24 hours. I don't care if he's your father, he has to obey the rules too.

Number 5 - SuperEvil, I have a dog! Biggest chick magnet ever.
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Yeah, I have 2 dogs and a car! So that means I automatically get a date.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Shadowthecat is a friend who is really new to the forum craze.

Kirbister is my weird brother.

This is not a troll. I have absolutely NO idea what it is you are talking about. In fact, I found this thread quite funny.

I'll leave it locked seeing as it's kind of hard for leon to take a joke, but I don't really see a problem in this being here.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2