Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_lcap11%Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_lcap5%Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_lcap16%Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_lcap5%Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_lcap0%Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_lcap63%Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Guess what rage has just hit my class at college.

5 posters

Go down

Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Empty Guess what rage has just hit my class at college.

Post by japsa Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:48 am

Well you know how when a meme is created, it spreads through the Internet incredibly fucking fast. This is approximately the people it reaches first.

Site it was created on,
*Chan (Unless it was created on a *Chan)
Major forums, IMDB, Ebaums, Newgrounds.
Chat Rooms, Habbo, Omegle.
Smaller forums, Us.
The it finds its way to Social Networks Facebook, Myspace, Etc.
Then real life.

The people in my class at college, have just discovered "Fail".

Now all over again I have to hear, "That's so fail" and "You're such a fail" at any and every slight opportunity. And they are all going to think how awesome they are that they know an Internet meme. The funny thing is, I doubt they even know it's an Internet meme.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Empty Re: Guess what rage has just hit my class at college.

Post by Thomas Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 am

one of my friends seems to have just discovered nice.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Guess what rage has just hit my class at college. Empty Re: Guess what rage has just hit my class at college.

Post by Daniel Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:48 pm

japsa wrote:Well you know how when a meme is created, it spreads through the Internet incredibly fucking fast. This is approximately the people it reaches first.

Site it was created on,
Smaller forums, Us.
Then real life.

Now all over again I have to hear, "That's so fail" and "You're such a fail" at any and every slight opportunity. And they are all going to think how awesome they are that they know an Internet meme. The funny thing is, I doubt they even know it's an Internet meme.

exact thing ism happening at my school.

silly people who are un-oriented with the internet world

Daniel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:49 pm

wow they need to get more interwebzy.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm

My best friend just found out the meaning of o rly? Now I have to listen to him saying o rly to every single fucking person. Great, what a way to start out the new year. (H)
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

what a noob-fag.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 pm

That's what I tell him.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:27 pm

try telling him: "all your base r belong to us. you are on the way to destruction. you have no chance to survive make your time. ha. ha. ha." in a monotonal robot voice.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:28 pm

I'll do it over the phone.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:28 pm

totally. ftw. record it dude.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:16 pm

japsa wrote:Well you know how when a meme is created, it spreads through the Internet incredibly fucking fast. This is approximately the people it reaches first.

Site it was created on,
Smaller forums, Us.
Then real life.

I've been using "fail" way before it became a internet meme. Like "That's a fail" and "all aboard the fail train" eventually my friends caught onto it and, yeah....
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 am

They'll discover "Win" soon, I can't wait.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down