Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_lcap11%HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_lcap5%HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_lcap16%HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_lcap5%HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_lcap0%HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_lcap63%HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network

+2
Captain Dredlokk
japsa
6 posters

Go down

HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Empty HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network

Post by japsa Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:55 am

YAY ME!

Lets have a party!

Actually it still sucks ass. Something called websense blocks all the good websites.
4chan
facebook
It's utter Faggot-tree
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Empty Re: HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network

Post by Captain Dredlokk Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Ugggh.... I know what you're talking about.... Have Websence at my skool that blocks almost everything....
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network Empty Re: HAHA, I finally got my laptop to work on the college wireless network

Post by Alex Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Woot?
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:10 pm

I need a way past websense so badly.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:36 pm

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Thanks, I'll take a look!
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Does it work?

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:59 pm

I usually use my phone's 3G network on my computer with Bluetooth. It allows me to get online pretty much anywhere and on any site!
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:11 pm

I need to download a program for http tunnelling. I would just use different proxy sites, but they have practically every single one blocked.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:14 pm

If you could get on MSN i can send you the files.
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:14 pm

The tunnelling files? I'm on msn now.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:15 pm

No the Actuall Proxy :P

EDIT: XD You don't Download a proxy! Fail
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Don't be a tard, I know what a proxy is. YOU DOWNLOAD A HTTP TUNNELLING PROGRAM!
All the proxy sites are blocked.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down