Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_lcap11%UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_lcap5%UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_lcap16%UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_lcap5%UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_lcap0%UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_lcap63%UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE

+3
Alex
The Joker
Crucify_Your_Children
7 posters

Go down

UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Empty UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE

Post by Crucify_Your_Children Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:24 pm

THIS IS MY BOOK iM WRITING
the prequel to the critically acclaimed film "Noise"
Written and directed by the one and only master hacker Sajextryus

CHAPTER 1
Before the changes, when he used to come into her class and sit at the back of the Yes, she had known him before the operation. Alice Kinnian never knew – truly knew – who Charlie was. We trooped on to the stage, and the director stared us down until the laughter and chatting quieted. Amongst the questions about my whereabouts, I pulled off my huge sweatshirt, revealing the leotard underneath.

When I shouldered my way into the front lobby, my troupe was there waiting for me. I walked the nine and a half blocks to get to the dance studio. I knew about the Algernon-Gordon effect- once someone heard my last name it was only question after question. A way of perfecting what no one else was willing to do! All my life, I was just some experiment!

Uncle Charlie didn’t follow me. I walked away. It was too late for me, but I was able to make it permanent, even if it was a bit weaker than mine.” he said. Well, after years of studying it, I learned that one small flaw, a cut not even one milligram in size could have strengthened the time of intelligence.

“You know how the Effect comes in waves? My name was on the front. In his hand was a large file. Uncle Charlie came over and sat down next to me.

My mouth was dry. “How?” I finally managed to croak out. How could I do that and be mentally retarded? I never knew why, and my aunt and uncle had always fallen back on the whole, “you’ll know when your older” thing.

I had skipped three grades in two years, but after that I got kicked out of school. It couldn’t be. I felt numb. “What?” I asked him. Because of this, you were born mentally retarded.” The empty travel mug shattered on the floor as I dropped it.

Partially. “and therefore, you share my DNA. I tried to take another sip of coffee, but decided that it wasn’t worth it and poured the rest into the plant. “you are the daughter of my sister.” he said.

My last name was a hyphen connecting my parents last name and the last name of my guardians’ last name. “Katherine Margo-Gordon,” he started. Uncle Charlie let me stay at his office, but on Tuesdays he had to go to the big, official laboratory, and I, being fifteen, wasn’t allowed. Because my aunt taught night school, she was asleep for most of the day, and I never felt comfortable hanging around when she was asleep.

My parents died when I was a little girl, and my long-lost scientist uncle and his teacher wife had taken me in. Usually on Tuesdays, the days that uncle went to the lab when he was on, I stayed with my aunt Alice during the day. “Uncle Charlie, why am I here again?” I asked him. It looked like it used to be a fern of some kind before it died. I spat it out again, this time into a nearby potted plant.

Bleck. I tried to take another sip. “you are the daughter of my sister.” he said. My last name was a hyphen connecting my parents last name and the last name of my guardians’ last name. “Katherine Margo-Gordon,” he started.

Uncle Charlie let me stay at his office, but on Tuesdays he had to go to the big, official laboratory, and I, being fifteen, wasn’t allowed. Because my aunt taught night school, she was asleep for most of the day, and I never felt comfortable hanging around when she was asleep. My parents died when I was a little girl, and my long-lost scientist uncle and his teacher wife had taken me in. Usually on Tuesdays, the days that uncle went to the lab when he was on, I stayed with my aunt Alice during the day.

“Uncle Charlie, why am I here again?” I asked him. It looked like it used to be a fern of some kind before it died. I spat it out again, this time into a nearby potted plant. Bleck. I tried to take another sip.

“you are the daughter of my sister.” he said. My last name was a hyphen connecting my parents last name and the last name of my guardians’ last name. “Katherine Margo-Gordon,” he started. Uncle Charlie let me stay at his office, but on Tuesdays he had to go to the big, official laboratory, and I, being fifteen, wasn’t allowed.

Because my aunt taught night school, she was asleep for most of the day, and I never felt comfortable hanging around when she was asleep. My parents died when I was a little girl, and my long-lost scientist uncle and his teacher wife had taken me in. Usually on Tuesdays, the days that uncle went to the lab when he was on, I stayed with my aunt Alice during the day. “Uncle Charlie, why am I here again?” I asked him.

It looked like it used to be a fern of some kind before it died. I spat it out again, this time into a nearby potted plant. Bleck. I tried to take another sip. “you are the daughter of my sister.” he said.

My last name was a hyphen connecting my parents last name and the last name of my guardians’ last name. “Katherine Margo-Gordon,” he started. Uncle Charlie let me stay at his office, but on Tuesdays he had to go to the big, official laboratory, and I, being fifteen, wasn’t allowed. Because my aunt taught night school, she was asleep for most of the day, and I never felt comfortable hanging around when she was asleep. My parents died when I was a little girl, and my long-lost scientist uncle and his teacher wife had taken me in.

Usually on Tuesdays, the days that uncle went to the lab when he was on, I stayed with my aunt Alice during the day. “Uncle Charlie, why am I here again?” I asked him. It looked like it used to be a fern of some kind before it died. I spat it out again, this time into a nearby potted plant.

Bleck. I tried to take another sip. “you are the daughter of my sister.” he said. My last name was a hyphen connecting my parents last name and the last name of my guardians’ last name.

“Katherine Margo-Gordon,” he started. Uncle Charlie let me stay at his office, but on Tuesdays he had to go to the big, official laboratory, and I, being fifteen, wasn’t allowed. Because my aunt taught night school, she was asleep for most of the day, and I never felt comfortable hanging around when she was asleep. My parents died when I was a little girl, and my long-lost scientist uncle and his teacher wife had taken me in.

Usually on Tuesdays, the days that uncle went to the lab when he was on, I stayed with my aunt Alice during the day. “Uncle Charlie, why am I here again?” I asked him. It looked like it used to be a fern of some kind before it died. I spat it out again, this time into a nearby potted plant.

Bleck. I tried to take another sip. “you are the daughter of my sister.” he said. My last name was a hyphen connecting my parents last name and the last name of my guardians’ last name.

“Katherine Margo-Gordon,” he started. Uncle Charlie let me stay at his office, but on Tuesdays he had to go to the big, official laboratory, and I, being fifteen, wasn’t allowed. Because my aunt taught night school, she was asleep for most of the day, and I never felt comfortable hanging around when she was asleep. My parents died when I was a little girl, and my long-lost scientist uncle and his teacher wife had taken me in. Usually on Tuesdays, the days that uncle went to the lab when he was on, I stayed with my aunt Alice during the day.

“Uncle Charlie, why am I here again?” I asked him. It looked like it used to be a fern of some kind before it died. I spat it out again, this time into a nearby potted plant. Bleck.

I tried to take another sip. “you are the daughter of my sister.” he said. My last name was a hyphen connecting my parents last name and the last name of my guardians’ last name. “Katherine Margo-Gordon,” he started.

Uncle Charlie let me stay at his office, but on Tuesdays he had to go to the big, official laboratory, and I, being fifteen, wasn’t allowed. Because my aunt taught night school, she was asleep for most of the day, and I never felt comfortable hanging around when she was asleep. My parents died when I was a little girl, and my long-lost scientist uncle and his teacher wife had taken me in. Usually on Tuesdays, the days that uncle went to the lab when he was on, I stayed with my aunt Alice during the day.

“Uncle Charlie, why am I here again?” I asked him. It looked like it used to be a fern of some kind before it died. I spat it out again, this time into a nearby potted plant. Bleck. I tried to take another sip.

“you are the daughter of my sister.” he said. My last name was a hyphen connecting my parents last name and the last name of my guardians’ last name. “Katherine Margo-Gordon,” he started. Uncle Charlie let me stay at his office, but on Tuesdays he had to go to the big, official laboratory, and I, being fifteen, wasn’t allowed. Because my aunt taught night school, she was asleep for most of the day, and I never felt comfortable hanging around when she was asleep.

My parents died when I was a little girl, and my long-lost scientist uncle and his teacher wife had taken me in. Usually on Tuesdays, the days that uncle went to the lab when he was on, I stayed with my aunt Alice during the day. “Uncle Charlie, why am I here again?” I asked him. It looked like it used to be a fern of some kind before it died. I spat it out again, this time into a nearby potted plant.

Bleck. I tried to take another sip. “you are the daughter of my sister.” he said. My last name was a hyphen connecting my parents last name and the last name of my guardians’ last name. “Katherine Margo-Gordon,” he started.

“Uncle Charlie, why am I here again?” I asked him. It looked like it used to be a fern of some kind before it died. I spat it out again, this time into a nearby potted plant. Bleck. I shrugged and tried to take another sip.

I’ll turn in about two or three more weeks.” he said in his usual, solid no-room-for-mistakes way. Don’t be silly, Kat. “No, no, no. He shook his head briskly.

“Uncle Charlie, are you on or off?” I asked him. He was rummaging through a box of papers, mumbling to himself. I spat it back into the to go mug and turned back to my uncle. Bleh.

I took a sip of coffee. One-shot. End of the short story in our school books. Made it for a school project.
Crucify_Your_Children
Crucify_Your_Children

Back to top Go down

UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Empty Re: UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE

Post by The Joker Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:25 pm

WAY TL;DR. Maybe later.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE Empty Re: UNDER THE HACKER MOONER/EPIC AWESOME SHADOW QUEST:REVENGE OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LORE

Post by Alex Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Uh oh...
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:59 pm

You do realize that Noise is a short film I made for my friend and has no dialogue in any scene?
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucify_Your_Children Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:02 pm

I know but it's setting up the plot.
PART 2
"Shhh-shh, It's okay, honey..." She The man!" The little one shouts, escaping out of the realm of semi-sleep. "Mommy! The mother let her eyes slide shut, "Please, God, let her sleep..." She thought in a silent prayer. "Shh," she intoned softly, "It's okay, mommy's here." Blessed silence.

The mother dropped to her knees beside the bed. She let out a small scream that tore at the mother's heart making the tall, white furred woman turn in motherly alertness, then drifted off to sleepy mutters. Then the girl's eyes snapped open. The girl's breathing seemed to hitch abit; her watchful mother glanced down at the bed and saw the girl's left ear flicker in a shaft of light that reflected from the world outside through the room's only window, whose panes had been turned into frosty portholes by the cold. Right now nothing else mattered, the night had been too long.

The mother paced the room, silent footfalls, things on her mind but foremost that her daughter should sleep. At this point the little bat was asleep. There was nothing outside that could hurt the little girl, nothing outside but the soft flakes of snow and the drifts so glad to swallow them as they hit the moonlit ground. For the most part it was true.

There to keep her from being afraid, there to assure her that the sounds coming from outside were merely the wind and the snow blowing naturally outside of the farmhouse, that nothing outside could hurt her, that mommy was there and she was safe. The seven year old charcoal furred bat had been sleeping in fits and starts for about an hour now, but her mother was there with her. They CLOSE the trunk. VINCENT We should have fuckin' shotguns. JULES It's possible.

VINCENT So there could be five guys up there? JULES I'm not sure. VINCENT Counting our guy? JULES Three or four.

VINCENT How many up there? JULES We should have shotguns for this kind of deal. CHEVY (TRUNK) – MORNING The trunk of the Chevy OPENS UP, Jules and Vincent reach inside, taking out two .45 Automatics, loading and cocking them. CUT TO: INT.

JULES Uuccch! And I don't mean a little bit on the side of the plate, they fuckin' drown 'em in it. VINCENT I seen 'em do it. JULES Goddamn! VINCENT Mayonnaise.

JULES What? But you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup? VINCENT I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King. What do they call a Whopper? JULES Le Big Mac.

VINCENT Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac. What'd they call a Big Mac? JULES (repeating) Royale with Cheese. VINCENT Royale with Cheese. JULES What'd they call it?

VINCENT No, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is. JULES They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese? Also, you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris? In Paris, you can buy beer at MacDonald's.

They give you a glass of beer, like in a bar. And I don't mean in a paper cup either. VINCENT Well, in Amsterdam, you can buy beer in a movie theatre. JULES Examples? A lotta the same shit we got here, they got there, but there they're a little different.

VINCENT It's the little differences. JULES What? But you know what the funniest thing about Europe is? VINCENT You'll dig it the most. JULES That did it, man – I'm fuckin' goin', that's all there is to it.

Searching you is a right that the cops in Amsterdam don't have. It's legal to carry it, which doesn't really matter 'cause – get a load of this – if the cops stop you, it's illegal for this to search you. VINCENT Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. JULES Those are hash bars?

You're only supposed to smoke in your home or certain designated places. I mean you can't walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. VINCENT Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal. JULES Well, hash is legal there, right? VINCENT What so you want to know?

JULES – Okay now, tell me about the hash bars? Jules is behind the wheel. Their names are VINCENT VEGA (white) and JULES WINNFIELD (black). In the front seat are two young fellas – one white, one black – both wearing cheap black suits with thin black ties under long green dusters. An old gas guzzling, dirty, white 1974 Chevy Nova BARRELS down a homeless-ridden street in Hollywood.

Tails: Damn you… Me: I know. Me: Yep. Tails: YOU MADE ME A GIRL!? And there you have, the end of chapter one!!

Then I slowly turned my shower off and grabbed a towel and hurried off into my room. “Phew he didn’t notice…I gotta be more careful next time…” I gave a sigh of relief. “Alright bud I’ll be down stairs but hurry it up dude!!” Sonic said to me. “Um….Uh…coming right there Sonic!!” I shouted then I slapped my forehead forgetting I had a female voice.

His voice sounded closer now he probably let himself in. Hurry up!!” Sonic said. You bathing? “Hey Tails!!

Not now at least…” I thought quickly and jumped back in the shower. He can’t find out about this! “Oh man it’s Sonic what do I do?! Come on it’s time for our morning jog!!” Sonic shouted.

“Yo Tails, you up yet?! A doorbell rang. Then I heard a sound that I never wanted to hear until a few hours later. No one must find out but I gotta hide my…female attributes somehow!” I said thinking frantically of what to do. “I don’t want that to happen ever!

“No no no!!” I said in horror. I don’t think I need another girl following me around so…see ya!” Sonic said running off. “Oh man you’re a girl now?! “Oh man when the guys see me there going to freak!!” I thought as I thought about what was going to happen.

Then I started trembling. Oh crap…this isn’t a dream…I really am a girl!!” I shouted in horror. “OW! Then I pinched myself to wake me up.

“Oh I see I must be dreaming!” I laughed in my mind. Then I chuckled to myself. Then I realized my voice got higher and more feminine. “W-W-W-Why do I have breasts and a…a….a vagina!!” I screamed pointing at the mirror. “What the hell!!” I screamed so loud I swore everyone in a five-mile radius heard it.

I gasped as I watched the mirror and what was being reflected. “Damn it, it’s fogged up with steam!” I quickly grabbed my towel and wiped the steam off. I wiped my eyes so shampoo couldn’t get in and I looked into the mirror. That was it, I quickly jumped out of the shower and ran to my mirror. Why is something bulging from my chest?!” I thought as I held my chest.

I squeezed some of it onto my hand and started to wipe it all over my body…until… ”What the?! “Oh well I’ll get that done today…” I said grabbing my Axe shower gel from it’s holding place. “I think I need a haircut…my hair seems to be longer…” I said as I ran the shampoo through my head. It felt odd though.

I grabbed my shampoo and started to wash my hair. “Ahhh…that feels good…” I thought keeping my eyes closed. I turned both the hot and cold knobs but I turned the hot knob more than the cold to have myself a nice warm shower. “This should wake me up a bit…” I said as I took my pajamas off and stepped into shower. “Did my waist get thinner?” I thought, then I realized…I’m half asleep so I decided to get up and drag my tired body over to have a nice warm shower.

I scratched my side and noticed something. I felt weird though, my chest felt kind of…heavier, but I thought it was just my imagination so I ignored it. Tails POV “That was a pretty good sleep.” I said as I got up. Tails stretched and yawned.

Soon he drifted off into slumber awaiting the next day… The next day… The sun shone brightly through Tails window as a beam of light hit his face awaking him. “Like that would ever happen…I’ll just go to bed…and forget all of this…” Tails chuckled slightly at his wish before lying down in his bed. He shook his head and smiled. “I wish….i wish…I wish there was a way…where I could be with Sonic…I could feel his warm embrace…” Tails wished. I don’t believe in superstitions…but I’ll try anything…” Tails closed his eyes and looked up.

“A shooting star! “But I never told him…cause I know for sure that he doesn’t feel the same way about me…not only because I’m sixteen and he’s twenty-one…but it’s because…I’m a guy…” Tails looked up at the sky and saw a shooting star streak across the starlit sky. He was close to tears. “Three years….that I fell in love with Sonic…” Tails continued. “For three years…I’ve known Sonic…” Tails said to himself as he looked out his window.

“You truly are the coolest friend I could ever have…” that phrase kept repeating itself in Tails mind as he walked up the stairs. Tails mind was frazzled at the moment. “Bye, Sonic…” Tails said softly to himself as he decided to head up to his room. “Anyway, thanks for the chili dogs Tails, I gotta get home it’s getting late but I’ll talk to ya later bud!” Sonic said as he rushed to his home.

Sonic let him go and they both started laughing but Tails was still blushing but he hid it well. “Ah, hey come on quit it!” Tails pleaded. “Your such a weirdo, but a cool weirdo.” Sonic said as he continued to noogie Tails who was squirming to get out. Sonic gave him a noogie and laughed. “Of course not Sonic, what are you crazy?” Tails said.

Tails started laughing and scratched his head. “Tails, are you blushing?” Sonic joked. Sonic saw this and started to laugh. Tails started blushing slightly.

“I mean that you’re the coolest friend I have, your funny, your smart and you get me out of some tough jams from time to time.” Sonic explained. “W-what do you mean Sonic?” Tails asked a little surprised. Tails nearly choked on his chili dog as he looked at Sonic. “You know Tails…I don’t mean to sound gay or anything…but you truly the coolest friend I could ever have.” Sonic randomly said. Tails hurried into the kitchen and sat down a grabbed a chili dog.

Hey save some for me Sonic!!” Tails shouted as the hedgehog downed his third chili dog. “It’s a good thing I made alot. Tails sighed and laughed. “Yeah…hey, you’re just in time I made some chili dogs and…” Tails was unable to finish his sentence for Sonic had zoomed into kitchen and was chowing down on the chili dogs. Tails giggled but he knew it was true.

“Hah, it was Amy again, she’s 18 and she’s still chasing me you’d think she’s let go by now!” Sonic joked. You look kinda tired…what have you been doing?” Tails said letting Sonic inside. “Hey, Sonic! Later Sonic ran back to his best friend’s house Miles “Tails” Prower. “Oooh that hedgehog I swear one of these days he’s going to have to marry me!!” Amy shouted as she stormed back to her house.

He zoomed off in a flash leaving Amy there stomping the ground. “Aw geez come on Amy!!” The blue streak named Sonic said while running away. It was Amy who was once again hopelessly chasing Sonic.. “Sonic!!” The familiar pink hedgehog shouted.

Sitting in an English garden waiting for I am eatting eggs (woo), they are eatting eggs (woo), I am John Lennon, Goo goo ga joob. Fisherman with his fishwife, You've been a naughty boy and you let your face get dirty. Yellow custard, dripping from a large black pot. I'm cry, I'm crying, I'm cry.

I'm crying. See how they fly like a plane in the Sky, see how they fly. Mister City P'liceman sitting Pretty little girls in a row. I am eatting eggs, they are eatting eggs, I'm John Lennon, Goo goo ga joob.

You've been a naughty boy, you let your hair grow long. Corporation t-shirts, stupid bloody Tuesday. Sitting on a bench, waiting for the bus to come. I'm crying.

See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly. “Hum, I can’t hear you” am he as you are me and we are all together. “Oh, do you really want it?” Wonton could only nod in response as the flow of pleasure slurred his speech. Vulcan smirked at the vulnerable action that fueled his lust even more, but he decided to make the little devil beg for it instead of simply letting him have it.

His body overruled whatever his mind restrained, instinctively, in the hot burst of sensation Wonton opened his legs to the violator, wanting to feel even more of the pleasure that was going to be given to him soon enough. Common sense and awareness became a mere figment in Wonton’s mind as they were washed out by the waves of pleasure and heat. The gentle brushes caused the blindfolded, semi-willing victim to imagine lustful and lewd things that were to come soon enough. As Vulcan kissed around the lamb’s neck, the large cock he had freed brushed against Wonton’s abdomen, letting the other feel his length.

The rigid fabric of his pants rubbed against his manhood, agitating it, so with a quick zip, his monster came out of the cage, so to speak. Moans of pleasure and mews of ecstasy echoed in the warehouse and assaulted Vulcan’s ear, fueling the fire in his penis. Pleasure swarmed the lamb’s senses and washed out the earlier thoughts of despair, only to have hot daydreams take their place. In the moment of intense awareness, searing heat covered Wonton’s manhood and stroked it from the base to the tip and back again.

Clearly, he was aroused and ready, but restraint held him back. It felt soft, but also hard. The rigid fabric of his pants brushed against Wonton’s body. Moans of pleasure and mews of ecstasy echoed in the warehouse and assaulted Vulcan’s ear, fueling the fire in his penis. Pleasure swarmed the lamb’s senses and washed out the earlier thoughts of despair, only to have hot daydreams take their place.

In the moment of intense awareness, searing heat covered Wonton’s manhood and stroked it from the base to the tip and back again. Clearly, he was aroused and ready, but restraint held him back. It felt soft, but also hard. The rigid fabric of his pants brushed against Wonton’s body.

Moans of pleasure and mews of ecstasy echoed in the warehouse and assaulted Vulcan’s ear, fueling the fire in his penis. Pleasure swarmed the lamb’s senses and washed out the earlier thoughts of despair, only to have hot daydreams take their place. In the moment of intense awareness, searing heat covered Wonton’s manhood and stroked it from the base to the tip and back again. Clearly, he was aroused and ready, but restraint held him back. It felt soft, but also hard.

As the dark elf's hands worked their magic, the fabric of his pants brushed against Wonton’s body. Disheartened, the dark elf became kinder, gently handling his prize with care. However, Wonton was still afraid and fearful, shivering from the shock. It didn't take long for Vulcan to notice the small crystals falling and cascading down, he licked them, slowly and intimately, following it up towards the boy’s cheeks.

All of the emotions and thoughts smacked him like a brick wall causing him to cry, leaving trails of salty water as they dripped downward, stopping at his chin. I don’t want my first to be with this stranger, I’m going to be done in by this rapist, I don’t want to feel aroused by this guy, I want to be with ...., I want this from .. Racing through the poor boy’s mind were a blur of thoughts and concerns, filled with almost every imaginable emotion there could be, but a few did stand out from the rest. It won’t hurt a bit” Vulcan’s voice was deeper than usual, so much so that it was even unrecognizable. I’m just going to make you feel very good.

“Don’t worry. The soft touch of the warm air caressing his neck caused him to blush, but that didn’t mean that he’d accept what was going to be given to him, or in this case, forced. The next thing that assaulted his senses were heavy breathing tickling his neck, close to his ear. The only reaction he got in return was a devilish smirk, of course with a blindfold on he couldn’t see it, but he could somehow 'feel' it. With that action, the little sheep glared at the big, bad wolf through the blindfold.

Vulcan noticed the struggling lamb trying to put up a fight and pinned both of his arms above his head. Seems that he was too weak compared to the other man. He struggled to get the unknown, fairly horny fellow, away, but with no luck. Realizing what was happening, he panicked, not knowing who the other person was. With Wonton’s bare skin exposed to anything and everything, the poor lamb felt a slight chill creep up his spine and regained consciousness, but only to see darkness and to feel the warmth of another’s body.

A nip over here, a taste over there, a touch under there, Vulcan wanted it all to himself. After completing his work, the wolf continued with his tasting and touching of his soon-to-be prey. With a rustle of cloth, the scarf turned into a blindfold. He looked towards the discarded pile of clothes he had made and spotted the dark-striped scarf that Wonton had on earlier, that is, before he was stripped by yours truly.

Before the ‘wolf’ decided to defile the ‘sheep’, he thought to himself that something was missing, something enticing, something that could hide his identity, something like…a blindfold. To make themselves more comfortable, Vulcan took off his onyx jacket and placed it under Wonton. First the scarf, then the hoodie, afterward the pants, until the naked body was fully exposed. Slowly he stripped the vulnerable lamb.

Maybe it was his hormones, or a subconscious, hidden pleasure, but all he knew was that he wanted the boy to be his. Something tempted the dark elf to go further, to do much more than simply touch. Slowly, he traced his fingers around the other’s facial features, first touching his cheeks, then his lips, and down further from the top of his neck to the shoulders. In Vulcan’s mind, something clicked, making him return to the unconscious figure, staring at his face while blushing at the same time.

The little mischief maker was now as vulnerable as a lamb to a wolf, even more so, he was way more cuter than when he had his big mouth open. After gently placing the body on the cement ground, he turned to leave, but a second glance held him back from running away. But now that he’s unconscious, I can escape from the little stalking spree. Well, at lease from a guy that is. Guess it’s his first time to get a kiss.

Hehe looks like I overdid it a bit since he fainted. The concerned dark elf released a large sigh and a small chuckle after checking on his friend. Before hitting the ground, Vulcan caught the dead weight and stared into his face. Mission accomplished Vulcan thought to himself, but it was to be short-lived as Wonton trembled then fell.

His cheeks were as red as cherries freshly plucked, his lips were as tasty looking as wet strawberries, and his eyes were as wide as a deer in the headlights. After parting from Wonton to get some air, he stared at the helpless expression that his friend displayed. Personally, he thoroughly enjoyed mischief of this manner, although he wasn’t so sure about Wonton. Their tongues connected as Vulcan swirled and dominated the inexperienced boy. He decided he wasn’t done with his fun yet and took it a step further, inserting his tongue into the gaping mouth, playing around with Wonton.

Vulcan liked revenge and it was sweet. The other, clearly shocked and confused, couldn’t move an inch or force him off. In a minute’s notice, Vulcan had grabbed Wonton’s scarf, pulling them closer together, and gave him a deep kiss, somewhat teasing him with a smirk. “Hey Won, c’mere for a sec.” “Yeah what is it?” he replied and stepped closer to the older male to hear what he had to say or show. It was a new one; built not to long ago to be used as a place for storing housing goods, but it wouldn’t be in use until next week; it was a perfect place to conduct his mischief, plus it wouldn’t deflate his reputation.

The two walked into a dark, spacious, clean, and empty warehouse with high ceilings and rows of windows placed high above. After more than a few hours’ worth of being stalked, Vulcan had enough and decided to play a little mischievous game of his own. He didn’t know if it was because he never really lashed out from his mischievous little doings or because they were childhood buddies, but either way, one thing was for certain, it was the dark elf’s problem and he had to deal with it. One thing the dark elf did notice though, was that the little panda boy would always annoy him specifically. Behind that cute face was a mischievous, somewhat whiny, little devil.

Now, Wonton was an innocent looking kid, but Vulcan knew better. Today, he wore a cute panda hoodie and a scarf to match as he followed Vulcan around, making him seem too innocent and too adorable to harm, much less yell at. The other male, named Wonton, had silky, black, short hair, a fairly good complexion, and a slim frame for a boy. It wasn’t such a bad thing being with the other male, in fact, the other was fairly cute, but the extreme stalking did put Vulcan in a moot and somewhat annoyed mood. Today was just his luck as his close friend followed him about everywhere, into almost every thread he chatted in, into every mini shop and freebie he was ordering from, heck, even into and around town.

“Oh…I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to bring that up.” A heavy sigh came from a tan, tall, blue-haired, somewhat muscular, dark elf named Vulcan. “I only made it through primary school because of my…father and all…” Her ears flopped down in sadness as she remembered about how sensitive she is about her past. You never finished school, Tonya?” The cat paused for a moment and sadly shook her head. “Wha? Even though I didn’t finish school, I managed to get through some of that stuff with just pure luck.” The bat’s ears twitched from her comment about her and school.

Math was a tough subject for me too. He’s struggling in math a bit though.” “Oh? “So”, the purple cat spoke, “How is Spike doing in school?” The white bat sighed as she replied, “Okay I suppose. At the Chaotix in the main lobby, Rouge and Tonya were talking about what was going on in their lives recently. Everyone was out and about on the busy streets of the city.

It was a beautiful clear and sunny day in Tech City.
Crucify_Your_Children
Crucify_Your_Children

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAb WiZaRd Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:54 am

WARNING: Due to the extreme amounts of text contained in this thread, you are subjecting yourself to: Possible loss of hearing, vision, bowel control, Extreme diarrhea, and random falling of the trousers.

Last edited by CrAb WiZaRd on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
CrAb WiZaRd
CrAb WiZaRd

Location : Deep within the forests of Wertopia, awaiting the arrival of Cicero.

http://mylifethroughanikkor.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:08 pm

How do I diarrhoea?
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 pm

im the loltroll for this thread. LOL U FAIL IF U GOT ENOUGH TIME TO READ ALL OF THAT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:44 pm

I stopped at the first paragraph and threw up.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm

i just lold at all the text and thought LOL.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down