Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am.

+11
The Joker
Peanutbutters
Captain Dredlokk
Hero of Lemon
TheJake
Alex
Superevil225
Thomas
japsa
Johnny Fucking B
Sajextryus
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am.

Post by japsa Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Awwwwwww, it's okay, don't has a sad, be smile =]
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am.

Post by Captain Dredlokk Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Peanutbutters wrote:That made me cry................
Cool story, bro..... lol!
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Sajex, don't feel bad. We all have bad days and none of us is perfect. We all just keep plowin' on through. Life will get better, trust me. You just have to be brave and consistent. So...just hang in there.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandomPerson Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Honestly, If she cut you you had the right to defend your self and kill her. I would of taken the knife, pinned her to the ground, slit her throught, and stabbed her in the heart x.x Thats just me tho. Oh and if my father threatend to hurt me like that.. I would of killed him too. Hopes this gets better sajextryus
SomeRandomPerson
SomeRandomPerson

Location : America! Land of the mexicans, Home of the whopper!

http://www.lolcats.com

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Murder much? xD

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandomPerson Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 pm

More like self defence. idc. Either way idc how you sell it to yourself
SomeRandomPerson
SomeRandomPerson

Location : America! Land of the mexicans, Home of the whopper!

http://www.lolcats.com

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:11 pm

If my life wasn't so awesome, I would totally run away and join the circus.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Like Bubble Boy? :P

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:38 am

Am I the only one noticing that no one has made an active thread in the video game section in a few weeks?
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:51 am

Yup! We all are side tracked!
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAb WiZaRd Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:35 pm

TO be honest, I haven't left the everything else section in the forum at all.
CrAb WiZaRd
CrAb WiZaRd

Location : Deep within the forests of Wertopia, awaiting the arrival of Cicero.

http://mylifethroughanikkor.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Maybe the forum should be called, "Epique-Everything_Else"....
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2