Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_lcap11%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_lcap5%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_lcap16%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_lcap5%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_lcap0%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_lcap63%I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am.

+11
The Joker
Peanutbutters
Captain Dredlokk
Hero of Lemon
TheJake
Alex
Superevil225
Thomas
japsa
Johnny Fucking B
Sajextryus
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Empty I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am.

Post by Sajextryus Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:35 pm

I know this is really long, but I would really like it if you would read this all.

Today's been one depressing moment after another. I lost half of my homework. I barely knew how to do my quiz. I was depressed from remembering all the bad things in my life which is a lot more than good things. I walked by the music class which reminded me about how I was kicked out because of my sister always bothering me when I'm doing my work, lowering my grades, and getting out of the class and then when there was a letter stating that "Sam" was getting back into that class and I got so happy but then found out it was for the other Sam. My group science project failed because no one in my group would listen to me and now I have to live with that grade and I barely had any fun doing anything because they wouldn't let me do it. It was raining all day, and some of my friends were absent. My phone ran out of battery, so after my tutoring, I was standing outside, all depressed and cold, for about 20 minutes before my parents came. When I got home, I just wanted to sleep. The depression was really painful. But, I had to do my homework. I barely even know my math ever since my parents moved me out of the one math class I was actually learning in. And my sister is being kind of an ass. Speedy keeps on mouthing me out, when only he's making this day much, much worse. And now Lemon has an alternate account, denying he's Lemon and saying I posted all those IPs yesterday. And if it can't get worse, now Japsa's taken my mod abilities for a yet to be known reason. Nothing good came out of my day. No one's helped out, much. No one tried cheering me up at school. My day felt like a decade of sadness. I just don't know why this should all happen. I don't know what to do. I don't know who to go to. I don't know why Lemon hates me so much. I don't know why my sister hates me so much. I don't know why I never have anything good happen at school. I don't know why I even try. I'm almost never able to do the work. I wish something good would happen. I'm more deppressed than ever, with all of the bad things throughout my life in my head and what's happened today in my head. I wanted a break from life. I just wished everything would just stop. Everyone around me was all happy and didn't seem to care that I was sad. And it's just that, well, after constantly thinking about this, I've had just way too many bad things happen to me. One time, my dad threatened to bash my head in until I was dead if I didn't fix his computer while we had guests. Another time, my sister slapped a bee on my foot, and they had to open up the whole with tweezers and stuck it in there and looked around and I had to get 2 shots because I am allergic to bee stings. My sister kept laughing and squeezed my foot. When I was 8, she put my GBA SP in the bath tub, saying it was waterproof. I couldn't stop her, and she ruined many weeks of saving up. Another time, she caught my model that I had been working on for months on fire! I knew she did it on purpose, but she got away with it with my parents after she said "I lit a match but then I had to use the bathroom so I set it down". One of the worst things she has done, which has gotten me all screwed up in my homework situation, is when we had afterschool class, and I was one day of no missing assignments away from getting an Xbox 360, she said that there was no afterschool class and that we should get home. We got a ride in a classmates car. When we got home, she went on her god damn Wii that she would always hog for herself. She didn't even get her homework out, and she told me that she lied about not having the class just so she could play her fucking games. I was furious. I punched her in the face and gave her a severe black eye. She got back at me when I tried to get to my room and threw me down the stairs. I had to run outside and back up to the upstairs to get to my room. I just layed down and cried because she ruined my one chance at this. She even was responsible for me not having my homework done because we had to leave to somewhere around 4. And ever since, I was never really able to do homework ever again. Almost all my assignments are missing, and I have F's in most of my classes. And recently after this happened, she began rumors about me around school. I wanted to talk to my teacher about this, and my name was first on the list for conversation, but she just skipped me for someone else and just forgot about me until the end of the year. People always made fun of me because of that, and my teacher never resolved anything. One of the most messed up things she forced me to do was play Monopoly with her. She forced me to. If I didn't, she would punch me for the first 5 times, and then she got a knife and for every time I didn't cooperate, she would cut me. This went on until my parents got home, in which she replied "Sam's cutting himself to get me in trouble!" I was crying for mercy, so they didn't know what to believe, and just moved along with their lives. There are many more things I could tell you that she has done, but it just proves that everyday is only an opportunity for her, not me. And when I tried remembering something good from my past, I just couldn't! I couldn't remember ANYTHING that made me smile. Only my sister's cruelty and my fathers aggressive actions. I can't remember the last time I was really happy, anymore. And during school, no one seemed to notice. I couldn't smile. I couldn't write fast or properly. I kept on trying to stop crying. The only reaction I got from anyone today was that my idea for a certain thing "was awful". That is it. It's not about having worse days, it's just that there never comes a good day and there are too many bad days. I'm afraid that all those good memories are fading away. I fear I msy never be happy again. No one has helped out at all, not my family, not my friends, no one! Even if I ask, it's a no! I don't know what to do. When I went to a therapist, he never really helped out. My sister just got more aggressive. I used to talk all the time in my family, but now it's rare that I even open my mouth. If anyone out there would help cheer me up, please.

Last edited by Sajextryus on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Empty Re: I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am.

Post by Johnny Fucking B Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Sajextryus wrote:I know this is really long, but I would really like it if you would read this all.

Today's been one depressing moment after another. I lost half of my homework. I barely knew how to do my quiz. I was depressed from remembering all the bad things in my life which is a lot more than good things. I walked by the music class which reminded me about how I was kicked out because of my sister always bothering me when I'm doing my work, lowering my grades, and getting out of the class and then when there was a letter stating that "Sam" was getting back into that class and I got so happy but then found out it was for the other Sam. My group science project failed because no one in my group would listen to me and now I have to live with that grade and I barely had any fun doing anything because they wouldn't let me do it. It was raining all day, and some of my friends were absent. My phone ran out of battery, so after my tutoring, I was standing outside, all depressed and cold, for about 20 minutes before my parents came. When I got home, I just wanted to sleep. The depression was really painful. But, I had to do my homework. I barely even know my math ever since my parents moved me out of the one math class I was actually learning in. And my sister is being kind of an ass. Speedy keeps on mouthing me out, when only he's making this day much, much worse. And now Lemon has an alternate account, denying he's Lemon and saying I posted all those IPs yesterday. And if it can't get worse, now Japsa's taken my mod abilities for a yet to be known reason. Nothing good came out of my day. No one's helped out, much. No one tried cheering me up at school. My day felt like a decade of sadness. I just don't know why this should all happen. I don't know what to do. I don't know who to go to. I don't know why Lemon hates me so much. I don't know why my sister hates me so much. I don't know why I never have anything good happen at school. I don't know why I even try. I'm almost never able to do the work. I wish something good would happen. I'm more deppressed than ever, with all of the bad things throughout my life in my head and what's happened today in my head. I wanted a break from life. I just wished everything would just stop. Everyone around me was all happy and didn't seem to care that I was sad.
There is a solution... a Simple one Kill yourself! JK
Johnny Fucking B
Johnny Fucking B

http://nloradio.com

Back to top Go down

I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am. Empty Re: I am overly depressed about how my life has come to where I am.

Post by japsa Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:57 pm

I think the term is an hero.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 am

sajex ive been through worse days, in a different way. one day, my computer broke, i failed 4 quizzes and a test, i found my dad cheated on my mum... yeah... and i pull through. dont pity me. wait and work hard. keep going. never give up no matter who says what.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 am

Thomas is right there. People have gone through alot more than that and arn't trolling the hell out of a forum. When I was depressed 2 weeks back, who noticed? Very few, because belive it or not, people preffer it when you dont mope and complain about your life. Also, everyone seems to be happy when your sad, yes? Wanna know why? Becase whem your sad people are not going to ruin their day to make yours better.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:31 am

Superevil225 wrote:Thomas is right there. People have gone through alot more than that and arn't trolling the hell out of a forum. When I was depressed 2 weeks back, who noticed? Very few, because belive it or not, people preffer it when you dont mope and complain about your life. Also, everyone seems to be happy when your sad, yes? Wanna know why? Becase whem your sad people are not going to ruin their day to make yours better.

Alex noticed!

I was trying to cheer ya up without ya breaking in half and trying to kill me! Lol.

Didn't seem ta work though, you left the chat message before I could say much!
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 am

Well it's just that, well, after constantly thinking about this, I've had just way too many bad things happen to me. One time, my dad threatened to bash my head in until I was dead if I didn't fix his computer while we had guests. Another time, my sister slapped a bee on my foot, and they had to open up the whole with tweezers and stuck it in there and looked around and I had to get 2 shots because I am allergic to bee stings. My sister kept laughing and squeezed my foot. When I was 8, she put my GBA SP in the bath tub, saying it was waterproof. I couldn't stop her, and she ruined many weeks of saving up. Another time, she caught my model that I had been working on for months on fire! I knew she did it on purpose, but she got away with it with my parents after she said "I lit a match but then I had to use the bathroom so I set it down". One of the worst things she has done, which has gotten me all screwed up in my homework situation, is when we had afterschool class, and I was one day of no missing assignments away from getting an Xbox 360, she said that there was no afterschool class and that we should get home. We got a ride in a classmates car. When we got home, she went on her god damn Wii that she would always hog for herself. She didn't even get her homework out, and she told me that she lied about not having the class just so she could play her fucking games. I was furious. I punched her in the face and gave her a severe black eye. She got back at me when I tried to get to my room and threw me down the stairs. I had to run outside and back up to the upstairs to get to my room. I just layed down and cried because she ruined my one chance at this. She even was responsible for me not having my homework done because we had to leave to somewhere around 4. And ever since, I was never really able to do homework ever again. Almost all my assignments are missing, and I have F's in most of my classes. And recently after this happened, she began rumors about me around school. I wanted to talk to my teacher about this, and my name was first on the list for conversation, but she just skipped me for someone else and just forgot about me until the end of the year. People always made fun of me because of that, and my teacher never resolved anything. One of the most messed up things she forced me to do was play Monopoly with her. She forced me to. If I didn't, she would punch me for the first 5 times, and then she got a knife and for every time I didn't cooperate, she would cut me. This went on until my parents got home, in which she replied "Sam's cutting himself to get me in trouble!" I was crying for mercy, so they didn't know what to believe, and just moved along with their lives. There are many more things I could tell you that she has done, but it just proves that everyday is only an opportunity for her, not me. And when I tried remembering something good from my past, I just couldn't! I couldn't remember ANYTHING that made me smile. Only my sister's cruelty and my fathers aggressive actions. I can't remember the last time I was really happy, anymore. And during school, no one seemed to notice. I couldn't smile. I couldn't write fast or properly. I kept on trying to stop crying. The only reaction I got from anyone today was that my idea for a certain thing "was awful". That is it. It's not about having worse days, it's just that there never comes a good day and there are too many bad days. I'm afraid that all those good memories are fading away. I fear I msy never be happy again. No one has helped out at all, not my family, not my friends, no one! Even if I ask, it's a no! I don't know what to do. When I went to a therapist, he never really helped out. My sister just got more aggressive. I used to talk all the time in my family, but now it's rare that I even open my mouth. If anyone out there would help cheer me up, please.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJake Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:04 am

Oh come ON kid! There has to be some god-damned thing you can do! Don't be such a panzy-ass and call the police or something.
TheJake
TheJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:05 am

If your sister is here tell her to come look at this. I want her to go get a fucking life and stop tormenting her brother. If she has little enough joy in her life to force her brother to play MONOPOLY with her then what the fuck she should be the one depressed and complaining to people to try get joy. She is fucking over your life. If this happens again, dont watch it. Take action. I once called the police to my house. I got my family split up but when we got back together it was all fixed. Take action, and if she comes near show her this.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:16 am

The monopoly thing was 4 or 5 years ago. My parents don't care anymore. If my sister ever pulls out a knife at an unnecessary moment, I'll have my hand on the dial.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 am

you should see my vids on the youtube thread. might cheer ya up :)
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:23 am

Well, now Alex just made fun of me posting this. FYI, I didn't post this because of Japsa, I posted this because all day today was total hell and I couldn't get all the bad memories of my life out of my head. Japsa just added on later.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:25 am

Well, that sucks. Hope it gets better buddy.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:26 am

I think I'll go pet my dog. I hope it helps.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:37 am

hope i helped... i dont like not helping.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:06 am

Alex wrote:
Superevil225 wrote:Thomas is right there. People have gone through alot more than that and arn't trolling the hell out of a forum. When I was depressed 2 weeks back, who noticed? Very few, because belive it or not, people preffer it when you dont mope and complain about your life. Also, everyone seems to be happy when your sad, yes? Wanna know why? Becase whem your sad people are not going to ruin their day to make yours better.

Alex noticed!

I was trying to cheer ya up without ya breaking in half and trying to kill me! Lol.

HOLY JESUS, MY GAYDAR HAS BROKEN DUE TO THE MASSIVE INFLUX OF GAY.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:35 am

japsa wrote:
Alex wrote:

Alex noticed!

HOLY JESUS, MY GAYDAR HAS BROKEN DUE TO THE MASSIVE INFLUX OF GAY.

Japsa, u will die whorrible deth.

Whorible whorriible deth.

Last edited by Alex on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Lemon Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:36 am

LOL ATTENTION WHORE

Hero of Lemon
Banned
Banned

http://nloradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:33 pm

TheJake wrote:Oh come ON kid! There has to be some god-damned thing you can do! Don't be such a panzy-ass and call the police or something.
These are the kind of posts that start flame wars...... <.<

@Saj's 1st post: Sorry to here about that man.... I really couldn't tell such a worse day since I've been spoiled most of my life,(I'm ashamed of it too...) but I would have thrown my sister out of a window by now if your sister was mine..... Try to cheer up man..... have a kirby! <(-.-)>
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:56 pm

oh mah gawd. ima kill ur kirby <(x.x)> dead kirby
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:57 pm

<(x.<======3 Kirby with a penis in his eye.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:14 pm

(>^-^)>
...oo
....II
....II
....II
....U
<(O_o)>

Kirby Rape.....
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Captain Dredlokk wrote:(>^-^)>
...oo
....II
....II
....II
....U
<(O_o)>

Kirby Rape.....

That's.... Disturbing.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:20 pm

It's what happens when Kirby swallows a rapist...lol
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:08 pm

That made me cry................
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next