Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap11%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap5%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap16%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap5%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap0%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_lcap63%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

The Official "What did you do today?" Thread

+15
Hero of Melon
Hero of Lemon
Kelts
Wert Ac
Peanutbutters
Alex
SilverAntari
japsa
Captain Dredlokk
knife in a box
CrAb WiZaRd
Leonhardt
Superevil225
Sajextryus
19 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official "What did you do today?" Thread

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Oh cool music. Must be Saj. Thinks he's smart. I guess I'll just have to start deleting posts until I find it. Make another one and you get banned =]
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official "What did you do today?" Thread

Post by knife in a box Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Sajex you posted ip's. That's why you lost your mod powers and don't start crap that Speedy wanted you to because he didn't. I saw the post with my own eyes.

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Hold it. No more fighting. I sense a flame war coming and I do not want to lock this thread. Back on topic.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 pm

If you locked this thread it would get unlocked and Sajex is a fucking dumbass. He used brute force to get Alex's password and he posted ip's

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:16 pm

You can't lock this thread Joker. It's an off-topic thread, so how would we get back on topic?
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 pm

So much drama in a gaming forum.....
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Sajex was able to see people IP's, and I beleive Sajex is innocent.
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Lulz, Butters, don't be a retard, seriously. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU THINK HE'S INNOCENT. He broke the rules and he lost his powers. HE DID BREAK THE RUES!
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Alot of people have broken the rules already!
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 pm

japsa wrote:Lulz, Butters, don't be a retard, seriously. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU THINK HE'S INNOCENT. He broke the rules and he lost his powers. HE DID BREAK THE RUES!
Japsa, you know I didn't. Stop trying to isolate me.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:54 pm

knife in a box wrote:If you locked this thread it would get unlocked and Sajex is a fucking dumbass. He used brute force to get Alex's password and he posted ip's
Knife, I posted a requested IP and a proxy which is not against the rules. I also took them both down quickly. Alex posted a proxy, but he has not taken it down.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:18 pm

saj, shut up. if i was a mod right now i would give you a helping hand to leave with that bang. the bang that says BANNED. back on topic. I learned some bass today, decided to sing scars by papa roach in spanish for my teacher (lol) and thought epique when i told saj to basically go fuck himself.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Thomas, you have no idea what the full situation is. I don't think anyone but me understands the situation. Japsa, can you just be mature and listen to what I say? You never answered my question I PM'd you, and you kept on being a complete ass hole to me.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:22 pm

i understand you tried to hack the admin to edit the forum. thats all i need to know. again, feel lucky you are here. as ive said to silver and you many times.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 pm

This thread is being temporarily locked. From this post onwards I will start dishing out band between 2-24 hours for bitching about the following.

Talking about Saj posting IPs, proxy or not.
Talking about Alex posting IPs, proxy or not.
Talking about how Saj didn't deserve to have his powers taken away.
Saying that the actions taken were unjustified.
And just generally being a butthurt fag.

I WILL NOT BE LENIENT ABOUT THIS IS THE SLIGHTEST
IF YOU MENTION ANY OF THESE I WILL ABUSE YOU IN VERY, VERY SEXUAL WAY.

ps. I'M SUPER, SUPER CEREAL

If anyone wants to talk to me about this then send a private message. I don't want to talk on MSN.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21