Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap11%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap5%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap16%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap5%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap0%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap63%The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

The Official "What did you do today?" Thread

+15
Hero of Melon
Hero of Lemon
Kelts
Wert Ac
Peanutbutters
Alex
SilverAntari
japsa
Captain Dredlokk
knife in a box
CrAb WiZaRd
Leonhardt
Superevil225
Sajextryus
19 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official "What did you do today?" Thread

Post by Superevil225 Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:10 pm

That happens to me on like a daily basis! lol
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

The Official "What did you do today?" Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official "What did you do today?" Thread

Post by Captain Dredlokk Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Ur shower bar fails at life...
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Watching Ghost Adventures. It's funny because they always get scared shitless.
:)
I'm not sure about finishing the bang. Well, I won't if you guys fix some things around here. I am working on it, though.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Am i the only one that is friends with Sajex?
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Lemon Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Peanutbutters wrote:Am i the only one that is friends with Sajex?
He tried to hack alex last night.

Hero of Lemon
Banned
Banned

http://nloradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Well, Dredlokk is being nice and considerate as well as you, Peanutbutters. :)
And Lemon, I did not try.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Lemon Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Sajextryus wrote:Well, Dredlokk is being nice and considerate as well as you, Peanutbutters. :)
Yes you did me alex and knife have the chat logs

Hero of Lemon
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Hero of Lemon wrote:
Sajextryus wrote:Well, Dredlokk is being nice and considerate as well as you, Peanutbutters. :)
Yes you did me alex and knife have the chat logs
You just don't know when to stop lying, now do you?
I never specifically said I would hack. Just spice things up a bit.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 pm

WHy isn't Sajex a mod?
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:17 pm

I don't know. Japsa wouldn't finish telling me. Alex said it was because I don't have certain rights that he has. He just keeps saying "I don't need to care. I'm admin. Your not. I can do whatever."
We certainly have a pretty bad administrator.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:44 pm

WTF? What the hell do all these percents mean? Well, if you want to to see percents, then...

The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:49 pm

That was the process of $H$9q23D12xCDmVtlMLfjuDr3ocqLDlFB1.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Saj the reason you aren't a mod is because of more than just the fact that you abused your powers. You're just not mod material. And you proved that to all the other mods and Alex. The fact that you continued to argue your case after you originally lost your powers and didn't just stick your hand up in the air and say "fine, I was in the wrong". That is not good mod behaviour. When we first took your powers from you, we said we would see how you handled it, and if you would have learned from it then we probably would have given you the powers back. You are also too personally involved with certain peoples (Who I will not name) that are known to be around when trouble flares up. I hope this message will help you understand. I do not wish for any more crap. As much as I enjoy arguing over teh Interwebs, I have several new games to play on my 360 including "Assassins creed 2" and "Dragon Age".

PS. This message is super cereal.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 pm

japsa wrote:Saj the reason you aren't a mod is because of more than just the fact that you abused your powers. You're just not mod material. And you proved that to all the other mods and Alex. The fact that you continued to argue your case after you originally lost your powers and didn't just stick your hand up in the air and say "fine, I was in the wrong". That is not good mod behaviour. When we first took your powers from you, we said we would see how you handled it, and if you would have learned from it then we probably would have given you the powers back. You are also too personally involved with certain peoples (Who I will not name) that are known to be around when trouble flares up. I hope this message will help you understand. I do not wish for any more crap. As much as I enjoy arguing over teh Interwebs, I have several new games to play on my 360 including "Assassins creed 2" and "Dragon Age".

Oh, is that so? Then Alex should be taken care of as well. He is an admin, but he has done much worse than me.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Lemon Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Sajextryus wrote:
japsa wrote:Saj the reason you aren't a mod is because of more than just the fact that you abused your powers. You're just not mod material. And you proved that to all the other mods and Alex. The fact that you continued to argue your case after you originally lost your powers and didn't just stick your hand up in the air and say "fine, I was in the wrong". That is not good mod behaviour. When we first took your powers from you, we said we would see how you handled it, and if you would have learned from it then we probably would have given you the powers back. You are also too personally involved with certain peoples (Who I will not name) that are known to be around when trouble flares up. I hope this message will help you understand. I do not wish for any more crap. As much as I enjoy arguing over teh Interwebs, I have several new games to play on my 360 including "Assassins creed 2" and "Dragon Age".

Oh, is that so? Then Alex should be taken care of as well. He is a mod, but he has done much worse than me.
Lmfao its his website. You are a guest at HIS website.

Hero of Lemon
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:12 pm

And Japsa, all I have learned is that no matter how much I do, no matter how much I follow all rules, no matter how responsible I am, I will be kicked off by some ass-hole of greater power for no correct reason, making me powerless in a corrupt society I try time and time again to fix.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Saj seriously. You're not helping yourself. Go ahead and do what you feel you must because of some twisted sense of self-righteousness. Then, grow up.

Not only do you have a broken and mangled self-righteous complex, you're also extremely deluded.

YOU BROKE THE RULES. DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES, BRO!
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Saj, I'm not quite sure how to put this but..... YOU'RE NOT THE GODDAMN BATMAN!

Neither are you Rawshark.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:18 pm

japsa wrote:Saj seriously. You're not helping yourself. Go ahead and do what you feel you must because of some twisted sense of self-righteousness. Then, grow up.

Not only do you have a broken and mangled self-righteous complex, you're also extremely deluded.

YOU BROKE THE RULES. DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES, BRO!
Japsa, I did not break a single rule. Alex has multiple times, though. I am not deluded. I see what you are trying to do. You want to destroy other communities to add more members to your corrupt one, you get rid of those mods who realize it, and keep those who want to follow.
Now, tell me: Alex has done worse, and you have not taken care of him. He owns the site, but doesn't seem to have the responsibility. I didn't do nearly as bad as him.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm

I was not as bad as Alex, yet I am being treated horribly by most members of this site and people are treating Alex like a hero. What is up with that?
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Saj, I have one question. Is Saj going to be your secret Identity? And have you put much thought into your costume design yet?
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:24 pm

japsa wrote:Saj, I have one question. Is Saj going to be your secret Identity? And have you put much thought into your costume design yet?
I am Sajextryus, nothing more. This is the only me. I have no special clothes. I can see whenever there is something corrupt, and so has Silver. Why do you think Lemon got a second chance at staying on the site without being lowered down a notch when he did something absolutely awful, and when I do something that is inocent, I lose my modship and am treated like an asshole by everyone? It's because this place is completely corrupted. You are just being a complete ass hole, relating me to mindless comics, when you have no idea what is really going on.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Someone's picking off costumed heroes?
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:28 pm

God damn it, Japsa! Open your eyes! This place is corrupted! Shouldn't it be obvious to you?
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next