Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
make a story - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
make a story - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
make a story - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
make a story - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
make a story - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
make a story - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
make a story - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
make a story - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
make a story - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

make a story - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%make a story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
make a story - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%make a story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
make a story - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%make a story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
make a story - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%make a story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
make a story - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%make a story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
make a story - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%make a story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

make a story

+3
knife in a box
japsa
oscarstrok
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

make a story - Page 2 Empty Re: make a story

Post by Alex Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Feel free. A little explicit content won't hurt anyone.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Post it!
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:32 pm

The Ghost Wars were a series of wars against espers (Mind readers) called 'Ghosts'.This is the regrets of those involved with the Ghost Wars. Claire Anders signed up for the military to fight off the 'Ghosts', but became traumatized after being captured by the Ghosts.

CAUTION: Potty mouth, implied rape, mature subject matter, minimal gore.

Regrets: Chapter One: Corporal Claire Anders – Ghost War I

I couldn’t help but wince as his soft fingers traced along the contours of my cheekbones. I was utterly degusted. I nearly puked when he forced me to kiss him, and once he broke away, I spat in his face. He slapped me so hard I bled. I knew why he was doing this, but I wasn’t angry with him. I had cast this upon my self. Although it was he who violated me, shattered my innocence, and twisted my mind, in the end, it was my fault.

I should have expected this to happen. The Ghosts are messed up, and I had walked into their territory willingly. It was my own hand that signed all the papers, and it was my own mind that obeyed the orders given to me. I walked into this war zone completely prepared to face the consequences.

I just didn’t know they’d be this bad.

I shivered as the poor excuse for a man attempted to unbutton my combat shirt. I wasn’t going to let him do anything more to me. I suddenly jabbed my knee right up into his crotch and kicked him in the face as he fell back.

“Keep your filthily fingers off of me!” I yelled. Somehow he managed to fall so hard onto the ground his scull cracked open with a sickening snap. I quickly scanned his body for a knife or razor. At first I found none… then in his back pocket I noticed the blade reflecting the dim light from the ray of sunshine seeping through the cracks in the walls.

I removed my boot, flicked off my sock, and carefully shuffled the chair forward. Slowly I extended my bloody and bruised leg until I was able to grab the blade between my toes. I knew this skill would come in handy one day.

I was desperate, dehydrated, and scared. I wasn’t thinking straight. I brought the blade up to my mouth and grabbed it with my teeth. I twisted my head around and readied a hand to catch it. I let the knife slip though my teeth and fall into my hand…

… Literally into my hand.

“Fuck!” I yelled. “Fuck!” It hurt… a lot. You know when you hit you elbow right between the two bones that make up the joint. Well imagine that tingling feeling, multiply it by one hundred and add blood and a knife in your hand… that's how it felt. “Cock sucker!” I breathed.

I wasn’t thinking straight, I just pulled that mother fucker right out of my hand with my undamaged one and randomly cut the ropes tying my hands to the back of the chair. The ropes fell to the ground along with my thumb.

“Fuck!” That seemed to be my new favorite word. I ground my teeth and stood up from the chair. I shoved my foot right into my boot and stepped over the limp body of the Ghost. I made through the door and back out into the scorching heat.

I made it almost a mile, before I couldn’t hold on any longer and I collapsed to the ground. Next thing I remember was waking up in a hospital bed back at the base. Then… a nurse came up to me… I asked her how long I had been out for.

[Claire grabs a tissue and wipes her eyes]

What did she tell you?

She… she said… I was going to have a child.

Was it the Ghost’s?

[She looks away]

… Yes… I don’t want this kid!

------------------------------

I like did this in 30 min so it's not that good but I still want constructive criticism. :) Yes I know there are many grammar mistakes.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 am

Captain Dredlokk wrote:This is going to be a seemingly long story, so I'm going to post in chapters....
This is the opening chapter based on the beginning of Time (And pleez dont rant on about "The universe wasnt formed that way!" and blah blah blah... Just enjoy [Also, read whole thing before criticize...])
________________________________________________________________________________
><><><><><><><><><><><><The Tale of Screevonia><><><><><><><><><><><><
________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter One: The Beginning
In the beginning, far before the universe we inhabit today, there was but one realm. This realm, known as the heavens to the humans and screeves alike, was known as home to the great god Armatikonn. This god, however, even with having his great godly abilities, was in every aspect, lonely. With his loneliness, he came up with an idea to create two sons to keep him company. He knew that creating two gods would result in a very chaotic commotion, so he created a second realm, known to humans and screeves as the universe, but known to the great Armatikonn as "The Void." When he finished creating the void, he used it as a ground to create his two sons. When he created the two minor gods, two great storms occured in the void; one for each son. The storms flung cosmic and astral occurances all throughout the void, spewing forth galaxies, nebulas, stars, planets, asteroids, comets, and all cosmic and astral things alike. After this great comotion, the two godly sons step out of this storm. They were named Earthonir, who had great compasion for all, and Screevonius, who had a mighty ego that made think he was a great master of all, accept his father, who was the only person or thing he showed respect towards.. The great Armatikonn was impressed with his creation, so brewing up another idea, he decided to put their powers to the test. He said in a mountain-tremmbling voice, "My two mighty sons, Earthonir, and Screevonius. I have decided to test your abilities to see if you two are fit to be gods. Each of you must create a grand civilization. You each have three millenia to perfect your civilizations. They must have flourishing abilities of crop growth, city civilization, and abilities to defend themselves in dire situations. After three millenia, I'll send a pleague of deamons forth on each civilization for them to defend from. If the civilization can manage itself for another millenia after the pleague of deamons, then you shall be considered a god. But should your civilization fail, then you shall face the same fate as it. Now with my mighty word said, let the challenge begin!" From that moment on, the great creation of the worlds became known as the great challenge, taken straight from Armatikonn's world-shaking words. Afterwards the two minor gods began to work on their civilizations. Earthonir created an atomosphere and a suitable world on a planet and with a mighty flash created his civilization starting with two civilians. When his work was done, he briefed his people on their task of colinization and preparation of battle. The two civilians accepted their task and named their species and planet. They named their species "Human" after their inheireted humane and compasionate characteristics from Earthonir, and they named their planet "Earth" after Earthonir himself. All the while, Screevonius whipped up his world and people in flash. The two people of Screevonius were also briefed on their task and named their world and species. Their world was named, "Screevonia," and their species named, "Screeve," both after the name of their god. Now even though the humans and screeves both look alike in appearence, the screeves also inheireted the ego and cockyness of Screevonius. This made them very less prone to joining sides and fighting together for a common goal. With Screevonius knowing this, he enhanced his people to be nearly threefold of human abilities, including physique, intellect, and technological advances. With the two civilizations created, the two gods put forth a large variety of environments on their planets for different growings of different crops, and to none the less impress their father. The also put forth the lesser species on their planets know by humans and screeves as animals. Besides using this impress their father even more, they used these animals to train fierce hunters and noble defenders for when the pleague of deamons is sent forth. Now the civilizations were based on a matter of waiting and constant watch by the gods who created them. Once three millenia had passed, Armatikonn said to his sons, "The time has come to put your civilizations to the real challenge. Brief them, as it will not be long before the deamons attack. You will not know when this attack will be, so make sure your civilizations are prepared for an ambush like no other." The gods did what was told to them by the mighty overgod Armatikonn, and waited very anxiously for the attack. They waited, and waited, and waited, for nearly a month when the civlilizations began to have doubts in their gods warning. Once they had their doubts the most foul, evil, and terrifying deamons ripped from under each worlds surface and attacked. The two gods who created the worlds shouted in a loud voice to their civilizations, "The deamons are attacking! You must defend yourselves now!" The civilizations grabbed as many weapons as possible, set as many traps as possible, and sought refuge in their shelters to prepare for an onslaught. It was only a matter of time before the deamons would be there. The Great Challenge had officially begun.
End of Chapter One: The Beginning
Tune in next time for Chapter Two: The Deamonic Wars
Commentz and constructive criticism anyone?

Srry I kno Double post... but umm you might want to make it less of a block of text.. add some paragraphs... Makes things more interesting. Other than that I thought it was really cool!
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:20 am

japsa wrote:OK, well, Screevonia. To me it always seems to say Screen-ovia. I would just consider changing the name, it seems like you have just used a suffix and doesn't read well.

"The Void", I have always thought there was already a place called the void which is the space between parallel universes. Consider changing that as well.

The great God is incredibly lonely and decides to create two sons, this would lead the reader to think the God has compassion and cares about things. Then you find out he has intentions to send swarms of demons to attack the worlds his sons create. This shows great malice and lack of sympathy, which in my opinion contradicts with his compassion.

A millenia is around 1000 years. Too a god like, eternal being, that seems like a very short amount of time. Taking evolution and discovery into consideration it just doesn't seem like a long enough time.

They names their species human after the word humane? I think the term humane came from human so it's sort of unreasonable.

If Screevonia could just make his people "better" at the click of a finger what is stopping Earthonir doing the same?

They waited for nearly a month? Again, when talking about something of godlike proportion a month is barely anything, it's just a blip of time.

You could describe the demons and humans a bit more.

There are a few spelling and grammar errors, but only few. Grammar and spelling errors are not really that important so I didn't mention them.

Generally it's not a bad idea. Just one thing I'm wondering about is where will the next chapter go? Will it be present tense?

Fixed... For the most part...
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:22 am

Superevil225 wrote:
Captain Dredlokk wrote:This is going to be a seemingly long story, so I'm going to post in chapters....
This is the opening chapter based on the beginning of Time (And pleez dont rant on about "The universe wasnt formed that way!" and blah blah blah... Just enjoy [Also, read whole thing before criticize...])
Chapter One: The Beginning
In the beginning, far before the universe we inhabit today, there was but one realm. This realm, known as the heavens to the humans and screeves alike, was known as home to the great god Armatikonn. This god, however, even with having his great godly abilities, was in every aspect, lonely. With his loneliness, he came up with an idea to create two sons to keep him company. He knew that creating two gods would result in a very chaotic commotion, so he created a second realm, known to humans and screeves as the universe, but known to the great Armatikonn as "The Void." When he finished creating the void, he used it as a ground to create his two sons. When he created the two minor gods, two great storms occured in the void; one for each son. The storms flung cosmic and astral occurances all throughout the void, spewing forth galaxies, nebulas, stars, planets, asteroids, comets, and all cosmic and astral things alike. After this great comotion, the two godly sons step out of this storm. They were named Earthonir, who had great compasion for all, and Screevonius, who had a mighty ego that made think he was a great master of all, accept his father, who was the only person or thing he showed respect towards.. The great Armatikonn was impressed with his creation, so brewing up another idea, he decided to put their powers to the test. He said in a mountain-tremmbling voice, "My two mighty sons, Earthonir, and Screevonius. I have decided to test your abilities to see if you two are fit to be gods. Each of you must create a grand civilization. You each have three millenia to perfect your civilizations. They must have flourishing abilities of crop growth, city civilization, and abilities to defend themselves in dire situations. After three millenia, I'll send a pleague of deamons forth on each civilization for them to defend from. If the civilization can manage itself for another millenia after the pleague of deamons, then you shall be considered a god. But should your civilization fail, then you shall face the same fate as it. Now with my mighty word said, let the challenge begin!" From that moment on, the great creation of the worlds became known as the great challenge, taken straight from Armatikonn's world-shaking words. Afterwards the two minor gods began to work on their civilizations. Earthonir created an atomosphere and a suitable world on a planet and with a mighty flash created his civilization starting with two civilians. When his work was done, he briefed his people on their task of colinization and preparation of battle. The two civilians accepted their task and named their species and planet. They named their species "Human" after their inheireted humane and compasionate characteristics from Earthonir, and they named their planet "Earth" after Earthonir himself. All the while, Screevonius whipped up his world and people in flash. The two people of Screevonius were also briefed on their task and named their world and species. Their world was named, "Screevonia," and their species named, "Screeve," both after the name of their god. Now even though the humans and screeves both look alike in appearence, the screeves also inheireted the ego and cockyness of Screevonius. This made them very less prone to joining sides and fighting together for a common goal. With Screevonius knowing this, he enhanced his people to be nearly threefold of human abilities, including physique, intellect, and technological advances. With the two civilizations created, the two gods put forth a large variety of environments on their planets for different growings of different crops, and to none the less impress their father. The also put forth the lesser species on their planets know by humans and screeves as animals. Besides using this impress their father even more, they used these animals to train fierce hunters and noble defenders for when the pleague of deamons is sent forth. Now the civilizations were based on a matter of waiting and constant watch by the gods who created them. Once three millenia had passed, Armatikonn said to his sons, "The time has come to put your civilizations to the real challenge. Brief them, as it will not be long before the deamons attack. You will not know when this attack will be, so make sure your civilizations are prepared for an ambush like no other." The gods did what was told to them by the mighty overgod Armatikonn, and waited very anxiously for the attack. They waited, and waited, and waited, for nearly a month when the civlilizations began to have doubts in their gods warning. Once they had their doubts the most foul, evil, and terrifying deamons ripped from under each worlds surface and attacked. The two gods who created the worlds shouted in a loud voice to their civilizations, "The deamons are attacking! You must defend yourselves now!" The civilizations grabbed as many weapons as possible, set as many traps as possible, and sought refuge in their shelters to prepare for an onslaught. It was only a matter of time before the deamons would be there. The Great Challenge had officially begun.
End of Chapter One: The Beginning
Tune in next time for Chapter Two: The Deamonic Wars
Commentz and constructive criticism anyone?

Srry I kno Double post... but umm you might want to make it less of a block of text.. add some paragraphs... Makes things more interesting. Other than that I thought it was really cool!
Sorry for double post (Couldnt figure out how to put two different quotes in one post [ yes i use quote button...]) but fixed for the most part....
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:32 am

My bad, but I learn somthin new each day :D
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:43 am

[quote="Alex"]
Captain Dredlokk wrote:

Sorry for double post (Couldnt figure out how to put two different quotes in one post [ yes i use quote button...]) but fixed for the most part....

Hey, try not to quote that much text okay? ;)
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:45 am

[quote="Alex"]
Alex wrote:
Captain Dredlokk wrote:

Hey, try not to quote that much text okay? ;)

:? Deja-vu...
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Abusing the quote button makes japsa angry, and when japsa gets angry that's when kittens get hurt. Your choice!
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Back on topic... New story!
This has nothin to do with the Tale of Screevonia (Now called tale of armatia)
But anyways here it goes... It's called........
THE UGLY BARNACLE!

He was so ugly, that everyone died...

THE END!!! (All rights reserved and story trademarked by Patrick Star, Spongebob Inc., and Nickolodeon Studios...)
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Hehehehe.......... i loved that episode!
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarstrok Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:48 pm

this story is about the SAS, the best special service in the world.

once in 1980 6 terrorists attacked the iraniun embassy

watch this documentary for full details

the end
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down