Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten!

+9
Peanutbutters
Sajextryus
Alex
knife in a box
oscarstrok
SilverAntari
Wert Ac
The Joker
japsa
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten!

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 pm

That was pretty hypocritical Jaspa... I think we need to stop nagging on him though. He's been getting it alot today

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten!

Post by The Joker Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Sajextryus wrote:21. My twin sister. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, PEOPLE!!!
22. People who don't listen when they say they are and then make a statement that makes no sense according to what you said.
23. I feel too nervous whenever I go on Omegle. I just get that way, and it can get very annoying.
24. Me being the only one in my household that can help everyone with the computers. I NEED A BREAK!!!
25. People who make an opinion based on someone else's biased statement. Well, that just means they made NO opinion.
26. Acne is a bitch.
27. Losing your place when reading and going down a line. IT JUST DRIVES ME NUTS!!! One time, I ended up reading the same 2 lines 12 times!
28. Mario Paint doesn't exist on mac even though they have a link (it's fake). I guess they just hate us because we get free security. :(
29. Young people that smoke and drink just to look cool when it makes them look like fags.
30. People who call anything stupid gay.
31. People who hate gay people.
32. People who don't think I'm straight! :/
33. People who take your mail.
34. Kids who take your mail.
35. Kids who take your mail and don't pay them bills.
36. Kids who take your mail, don't pay the bills, and forget to cash the paycheck or at least attempt.
37. People who make an opinion before research.
38. People who take religion TOO seriously (prop 8 is enough of an embarrassment to California let alone it's christian freaks who are like way too christian).
39. People that make fun of a small country.
40. Parents who tell you that you did a terrible job. Even if you did, they shouldn't say that. They should encourage you, right?
41. TV censorship. Why do we even have that?

Well, there you go! 20 things that piss me off. :D
29:I completely agree with 29, 38, and 41. There's a racist fag at my school who thinks he's all gangsta, when everybody really hates him. My friend Tyler caught him masturbating in the bathroom...

38:My dad always, and I mean always makes me go to church. He watches me like a hawk to make sure I pray and stuff. In truth, I'm part atheist. I believe in god, but I don't get praying and church.

41: It's just plain wrong. I mean what's wrong with saying fuck? Fuck, fuck, fuck to the max, fuckin' a, fuckitty fuck fuck! What's wrong with that?
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:11 pm

The Joker wrote:
29:I completely agree with 29, 38, and 41. There's a racist fag at my school who thinks he's all gangsta, when everybody really hates him. My friend Tyler caught him masturbating in the bathroom...

38:My dad always, and I mean always makes me go to church. He watches me like a hawk to make sure I pray and stuff. In truth, I'm part atheist. I believe in god, but I don't get praying and church.

41: It's just plain wrong. I mean what's wrong with saying fuck? Fuck, fuck, fuck to the max, fuckin' a, fuckitty fuck fuck! What's wrong with that?

29: At school.... that's just fucked up

38: What's so bad about church.... :\

41:
knife in a box wrote:

45: Kids who make up random swear words like fuckbucket

Last edited by knife in a box on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:12 pm

38: I'm a wertist so no religion has any effect on me.
41: I think children should be taught to swear at the earliest age possible xD .
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Hablatross/

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:13 pm

Wert Ac wrote:41: I think children should be taught to swear at the earliest age possible xD .

YES! :)

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:16 pm

A two year old once said to me "Fuck off you fat bitch!" xD .
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Hablatross/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:18 pm

@Wert: I agree. I learned my first cuss word when I was like, 3. And kudos to you for getting dissed by a two year old!

@Knife: Do you know what it's like having a 39 year old man breathing down your neck for 1 full hour while you're kneeling down? Didn't think so.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:20 pm

The Joker wrote:
@Knife: Do you know what it's like having a 39 year old man breathing down your neck for 1 full hour while you're kneeling down? Didn't think so.

Try 50. And I actually like Church so it's not problem for me my parents don't watch me becasue they have gained confidence in me. :)

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:33 pm

knife in a box wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Try 50. And I actually like Church so it's not problem for me my parents don't watch me becasue they have gained confidence in me. :)

Kneeling? Old man? Church?

INDUENDO?????
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Well, my parent trust me in everything except church.

@Silver: Innuendo indeed!
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Mine too. but i dont go to church
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:28 pm

:On topic!

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:31 pm

SilverAntari wrote:
Alex wrote:19. People who butt into your conversations and act like they know what you're talking aboot.

And people who repeat the last two words as if they actually kinda knew what you were saying.

Person 1:Why can't gay people admit they are gay
Person 2:I know they just need to say 'i'm gay'
New guy: i'm gay
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Awesome132 wrote:
SilverAntari wrote:
Alex wrote:19. People who butt into your conversations and act like they know what you're talking aboot.

And people who repeat the last two words as if they actually kinda knew what you were saying.

Person 1:Why can't gay people admit they are gay
Person 2:I know they just need to say 'i'm gay'
New guy: i'm gay

My point exactly :P
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Sorry, King Knife!
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:01 pm

The Joker wrote:Sorry, King Knife!

Bow down to mah! (6)

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 pm

knife in a box wrote:

Bow down to mah! (6)

All Hail king knifey!

What is it you command us to do?
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Awesome132 wrote:
knife in a box wrote:

Bow down to mah! (6)

All Hail king knifey!

What is it you command us to do?

To buy Modern Warfare 2 when it comes out like me! :P

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm

I'm buying Dragonball:Raging blast!

I can't wait!!!!
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Thy shall execute thou who do not buy MW2!

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:12 pm

I shall Rebel
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Bring in the stockings! (Fable 2 voice) xD

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Haha i love fable 2.

DB is still better though :P
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:24 pm

NO! Fable 2 is better :P

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:26 pm

No, you haven't even played the demo!!!!!!!!
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next