Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_lcap11%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_lcap5%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_lcap16%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_lcap5%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_lcap0%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_lcap63%Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten!

+9
Peanutbutters
Sajextryus
Alex
knife in a box
oscarstrok
SilverAntari
Wert Ac
The Joker
japsa
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Empty Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten!

Post by japsa Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm

I'll start! Make it a list, so follow on from the person before you and number your points.

1. People who don't say "thanks" or "thank you" when you hold a door open for them

2. When a few friends walk in a line side by side down a hallway taking up the entire space, instead of just sticking to the left or right.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Empty Re: Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten!

Post by The Joker Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Racist fags like that Shawn kid I beat up last year. I did love the look of terror on his face when I rammed my fist into his chest. Can you imagine your spine and ribs being trapped between a brick wall and 100 pounds of force going at about 70 miles per hour?
Yeah. It hurts.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten! Empty Re: Things that make you so mad you could kill a kitten!

Post by japsa Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Joker, you're instantly taking threads off topic, and more annoyingly YOU'RE WHORING YOURSELF, telling us something that you already told us.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:10 pm

I was going to make this topic but was too lazy lol. Thanks for saving me the time.

3.I HATE ERRORS ON A COMPUTER THAT I CAN'T FIX: i.e. "Requested registry access is not allowed." This has been taunting me every time I try to create a visual basic app since sunday and its starting to get to me =[ .

4.People who say they hate a game (pikmin), and have never even played it. Then when you force them to play it, the will never say its good because they have a premeditated opinion about it.

5.People who say system of a down sucks in every aspect. They just have no sense...Even if they don't like the music, they still have to respect their message...

6.People who pretend to be your friend just to cause you more pain later...This has happened to me enough times to permanently scar me.

7.People who say I have no life...It may in some aspects be true, but it still hurts =[ .

8.My wireless router randomly turns off with no reason. Its a verizon router, and we've has multiple ones with the same problem.

9. Hypocrisy.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Hablatross/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:18 pm

10. Rejection - *Cries*

11. Friends Who Don't Read Death Note - I told them it was good and they keep saying they don't like the Art style or there too lazy to read. Give it a chance!
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:20 pm

reading is a difficulty for most people, I know very few people who actually read as a leisure activity.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Yeah, but there happy to read some 200 page English book! They could just watch the freakin' Anime!
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:23 pm

I hate reading only when I'm being forced. Over the summer, I read three books, and didn't do the summer reading worth 40 extra credit points (which is lot).
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Sorry! Jesus, Japsa! You're pissed off today!

12. Nervousness
13. Stereotypes
14. Break-ups :(
15. Assholes on Xbox LIVE
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarstrok Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:56 pm

this guy called chris kay, he makes fun of me for being fat even though he's to much of a pussy to lay a finger on me
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm

16. cramp
17. People shouting upstairs at you when you're trying to beat it.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 pm

18. People who say your wrong about something, but do not use any logic to support their claim.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:39 pm

japsa wrote:16. cramp
17. People shouting upstairs at you when you're trying to beat it.

17. EXACTLY!

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:01 pm

19. People who butt into your conversations and act like they know what you're talking about.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Alex wrote:19. People who butt into your conversations and act like they know what you're talking aboot.

And people who repeat the last two words as if they actually kinda knew what you were saying.
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:05 pm

20. newfags who use memes when they don't even understand them or know what they mean. (people on facebook being tools)

Lulzing @ Silver
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:05 pm

SilverAntari wrote:
Alex wrote:19. People who butt into your conversations and act like they know what you're talking aboot.

And people who repeat the last two words as if they actually kinda knew what you were saying.
O MY GOD I know someone that did that for EVERY one of my sentences xD . He always tried to constantly say the same thing as people...he moved though....I miss that kid. He had a LOT of quirks to make fun of lol.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:43 am

21. My twin sister. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, PEOPLE!!!
22. People who don't listen when they say they are and then make a statement that makes no sense according to what you said.
23. I feel too nervous whenever I go on Omegle. I just get that way, and it can get very annoying.
24. Me being the only one in my household that can help everyone with the computers. I NEED A BREAK!!!
25. People who make an opinion based on someone else's biased statement. Well, that just means they made NO opinion.
26. Acne is a bitch.
27. Losing your place when reading and going down a line. IT JUST DRIVES ME NUTS!!! One time, I ended up reading the same 2 lines 12 times!
28. Mario Paint doesn't exist on mac even though they have a link (it's fake). I guess they just hate us because we get free security. :(
29. Young people that smoke and drink just to look cool when it makes them look like fags.
30. People who call anything stupid gay.
31. People who hate gay people.
32. People who don't think I'm straight! :/
33. People who take your mail.
34. Kids who take your mail.
35. Kids who take your mail and don't pay them bills.
36. Kids who take your mail, don't pay the bills, and forget to cash the paycheck or at least attempt.
37. People who make an opinion before research.
38. People who take religion TOO seriously (prop 8 is enough of an embarrassment to California let alone it's christian freaks who are like way too christian).
39. People that make fun of a small country.
40. Parents who tell you that you did a terrible job. Even if you did, they shouldn't say that. They should encourage you, right?
41. TV censorship. Why do we even have that?

Well, there you go! 20 things that piss me off. :D
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:19 am

@ #31 % #32
The only reason why people attempt to use "gay" as an insult to an object or person is because 90% of people take offense to this. If everyone either choses not to react, or responds with "Well, what do you have against being gay?!", then such insults wont be thrown around. The same goes with racial comments. Insults aren't insults if nobody is insulted by them.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarstrok Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:34 am

42: dub haters, sorry but people who hate dubs just like words that they dont understand, they complain about the voice acting while voice acting isnt easy to do
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm

43: People who use mah Prismacolors because they're expensive colored pencils and treat them like shit! :@
44: People who don't answer questions
45: Kids who make up random swear words like fuckbucket

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Shut up, you shitnugget!

:P
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Cuntbag! :P

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Keep it PG guys.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Japsa, that was the most hypocritical comment you have made so far.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next