Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_lcap11%Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_lcap5%Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_lcap16%Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_lcap5%Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_lcap0%Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_lcap63%Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks

2 posters

Go down

Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Empty Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks

Post by Leonhardt Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Alright, Since I am the Mecha Guru on here, I figured I'd provide help to all who need it, starting with some Hints, tips, tricks, and useful things to help new players get better at Armored Core 4 - Armored Core for Answer.

Tips/Hints:

1. Do not underestimate the Power of Laser Blades. Always equip one, as either a main weapon or Hangar unit in case you run out of ammo, get real close to your foe, or just wanna be a general badass and cut through a massive swarm of missiles.

2. Always go for Lighter weight. Less weight equals more speed, which will help you to dodge enemy attacks easier.

3. Quick Boosting is your friend. Use it to dodge, move and fly faster, turn quickly, and give a burst of speed for the already powerful Laser Blade attacks.

4. Missiles are explosive. I rarely use Missiles, mainly because if you get shot at while firing them, they will explode in your face, causing great damage.

5. Rifles are the standard firearm for a reason. While they don't have the firepower of Bazookas, or the ammo of gatling guns, Rifles are easily the most verastile of weapons, suited for any combat situation.

6. Lasers are powerful. While Lasers have high power, they usually have a low rate of fire, and do not have any knockback from getting hit with them, meaning you cannot stun your opponent (They stop moving for a second)

7. Kojima is the ultimate energy source. Your AC runs on Kojima Particles, it uses them to fly, generates a shield out of them, it can use them as a wide area "Chaos Blast: type weapon, and can rapidly bleed away enemy AP with 1 shot from a Kojima Rifle/Kojima Cannon.

8. Sniper equals Stun. Sniper type weapons have high Impact force, meaning if your enemy gets hit, they will more often than not be breifly stunned (Their AC freezes up for about half a second) allowing you to get in another hit, or retreat to cover.

9. Solid Blades for Glory. Solid Blades, which resemble arm mounted Pile Bunkers, are the most powerful weapon in any game. The newest model in Armored Core for Answer can take out a Lightweight AC in 1 blow. Though they do come with downsides. They are nearly impossible to connect with, and make your AC stop moving, and fall to the ground if you were flying. But still, it's nce to FALCONE PAWNCH your enemy with a lucky hit now and again.

10. Assault Armor's Achilles Heel: The Assault Armor, while powerful, is really a poor move at the start of Combat. Sure, it can take out a large chunk of your enemy's AP, if it even hits, but it leaves you virtually defensless, causing enemy weapons to do far more damage.

Tricks:

1. Quick-turning: You can use the quick boost to quickly turn your AC in place. The degree of your turn depends on how Balanced your AC is (Balance is adjusted by adding/removing stabilizers to your AC). Useful in Blade combat, it allows you to easily keep track of your target, or turn around for another blade attack. You Quick turn by letting go of the Movement Control Stick, and moving the Aim Control stick in the direction you want to turn, while quick boosting.

2. Second Staging: Another Quick Boost maneuver, this is a more powerful version of the Quick boost, having more thrust to move you farther. This is easiest to do on the Control Type B, by slowly pressing dwon on the trigger.

3. Absolute Assault Armor Defense Field: Rarely useful, but still a neat trick, the Assault Armor can be used to destroy enemy missiles once they get close. Say your enemy uses their last Giant Missile, it will destroy you if it hits. You then activate the Assault Armor, the resulting energy wave exploding the Missile before it hits.
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Empty Re: Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks

Post by Kelts Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok so which client is the best one to choose at the start?
i chose the white one because it looked cool but i dont no if its the best one.
Kelts
Kelts

Back to top Go down

Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks Empty Re: Armored Core: Hints, Tips, and Tricks

Post by Leonhardt Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Probably the best one to chose would be Interior (The smooth, EN weapon using craft) Mainly cause if you switch out the pulse gun for a second laser rifle, you have plenty of firepower to take on anything that is thrown at you towards the start of the game.

Also, for easier energy weapon usage, switch Regulations to version 1.15.

You can switch regulations by going to the ACSIS menu, and then going to Options, then selecting Regulations.
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelts Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:10 pm

ok so is that the white one?
im not very far ive had a few games but i forgot to save.
Kelts
Kelts

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:03 pm

I believe so...

and Saving is quite easy, go into the System Menu from the mission screen, and "save" should be right there.

I should be able to help you tomorrow, around 3:30 ish.

(It's 11:02 PM where I am, not sure what time 3:30 pm would be for you, but it's 16 Hours away for me. So in 16 hours, I should be able to help you. ^^)
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelts Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:46 pm

I cant play it today but tommorow i can.
I think i might have nearly finished chapter 1.
Kelts
Kelts

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Alright, thet'll be better for me too, my mum's over, watching her soaps all day...
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelts Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 am

ok ill be on later but im going to the beach.
Kelts
Kelts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelts Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:36 pm

(Double post sorry)

i wasnt allowed to get the xbox sorry ill try to play next week.
Kelts
Kelts

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:56 am

Works for me.
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelts Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:45 pm

im playing offline but..
WHITE GLINT IS HARD!
ive tried spamming her with missles but should i try using dual gattling guns?
EDIT: ok the gatling guns didnt work :( got any tips?
im gonna try what ive read on the internet.
EDIT: I DID IT YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAY
so now im up to this one where i have nobless oblige on my team and i cant do it :(
Kelts
Kelts

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Use dual blades, and maximize speed.
In a few hours I may be able to help you. Try doing the Order Matches until then.
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelts Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:12 am

Ok im not banned anymore so in like 3 or 4 days do u wanna play?
can you do the nobless obleige one together?
Kelts
Kelts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down