Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< )

+2
knife in a box
Wert Ac
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< )

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Wait. How can Antar be "south of Wertopia" if its a planet <_< .
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Hablatross/

Back to top Go down

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< )

Post by SilverAntari Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Wert Ac wrote:Wait. How can Antar be "south of Wertopia" if its a planet <_< .

Its below Wertopia!

If you look at a map of the universe, you'll see that Wertopia is just above Antar (By a few hundread light years). Its also a bit to the left.
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm

But...Planets are moving, and everything's relative. So that doesn't make any sense.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Well in Jokerland, everybody is happy and (nearly) nobody gets hurt. It is located due west of Antar and Wertopia, several hundred light years away. Once, we had to wage war with Bataran, but we had help from Riddler-X and vanquished the evil creatures of the night, once and for all. That day is known as the day of Relinquish, where everybody eats good food, celebrates, and puts on a nice, big, smile. Or else...
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:36 pm

*rolls dice*
Your planet gets mind out by space bandits and implodes. Thanks for playing! Better luck next time.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Ah, but you forget. Jokerland is an expert of disguise and biological weaponry. One of our stealth crew snuck in the space bandit's ship and planted Joker-Toxin in the main core, frying the core and giving everyone on the ship a permanent smile
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:43 pm

this is now officially the introduction thread with the most replies. This post brings it ahead of silver's by one! Woo!

My wertopian country has decided to nuke the earth, turn Jupiter's matter into a solid, give it an inhabitable atmosphere, and use a gravity pump to make its gravity feel slightly softer than that of earth's.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Wert,

After our battle with the Valards, our troops managed to encover this....

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) - Page 2 Goldenwerthammer

A Golden Wert Hammer. Why didn't you tell us you had created such a weapon? Why were you hiding this from us? We can not keep working together if you keep secrets from us, Wert. I suggest you tell us how you obtained this hammer and any other secrets you have.
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:45 pm

The golden Wert hammer was the prototype to the one you see now. Gold is too malleable of a substance to be a sufficient weapon. Wertonium on the other hand can crush ANYTHING.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Wert Ac wrote:The golden Wert hammer was the prototype to the one you see now. Gold is too malleable of a substance to be a sufficient weapon. Wertonium on the other hand can crush ANYTHING.

are those pancakes made out of wertonium mixed with baking powder, flour, milk, and eggs?

Daniel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Yes. And lots of rhubarb. /portal reference
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum