Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_lcap11%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_lcap5%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_lcap16%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_lcap5%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_lcap0%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_lcap63%Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< )

+2
knife in a box
Wert Ac
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Empty Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< )

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi, I'm Wert. My real name is Nick, so you can call me that too...Or "your highness" (really, feel free to call me that :3). I play a LOT of video games. Mostly, I play Halo, but I also have Banjo-Kazooie, rockband games, guitar hero games, and much more. Also, I am OBSESSED with pikmin. In my posts, I will reference to it just about every chance I get. Within the next few years, Nintendo will be releasing Pikmin 3, and you wont be able to get me to stop playing it lol. I used to have a girlfriend, but she dumped me and I was a pitiful mess for a few months. So please don't bring stuff up like that around me. If anybody says something like "WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH YOU, WERT?!?!" I will actually have a legitimate response. I have Attention Defaecate Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and Dyslexia. ADD makes it hard for me to pay attention and makes me VERY fidgety. OCD causes me to be stressed out by anything that is not organized, symmetrical, parallel, or anything generally messed up. Dyslexia causes me to have a LOT of problems spelling. If it wasn't for google chrome having a built in spell check, then this topic would be riddled with spelling errors. Despite my mental incapabilities, I am ridiculously good at math, and computers. I'm a year ahead in math in my school, and take computer programming advanced (which is coding in Java). Last year, I learned visual basic and made a perfect replica of frogger. Also, I like music. I listen to EVERYTHING except for rap. My favorite bands are System of a Down (and Serj Tankian's solo work), The Beatles, The Who, Aerosmith, and AC/DC (only to name a few). I know how to play clarinet, recorder, a LITTLE guitar, and piano. I only really play piano. I'm pretty good at it, but wish to be better. Now, as I previously said, I play a lot of video games. That doesn't mean I'm all that good lol. I'm great at guitar hero, ok at halo 3, and suck at just about everything else. BUT, I am a PRO when it comes to modding and glitching. So if ANYBODY says anything bad about modders or glitchers, I will make sure your life comes to a foul end (6) *maniacal laugh*

~Wert Ac

p.s. "~" is muh squiggle. DON'T STEAL MUH SQUIGGLE.
p.s.s. I got a new backpack recently with a huge speaker built into it that plays music from my ipod. Its EPIC.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Hablatross/

Back to top Go down

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Empty Re: Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< )

Post by knife in a box Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:45 pm

I want the back pack :O

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Empty Re: Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< )

Post by SilverAntari Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:45 pm

You seem like the kind of person who wouldn't be happy if 3 Banjo-Forum members made there own forums. So tell me Wert, why did you join one?
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:00 pm

@silver: Its not as if I left the banjo forums. I chose to stay there, and join one other forum as well, since everybody was leaving. THIS seemed to be a logical choice to me.

@knife: Who wouldn't?
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Me and you have a lot in common!
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:59 pm

You should become a pikmin addict :3 .
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Wert Ac wrote:You should become a pikmin addict :3 .
I am :D

I still play it on my Gamecube :)

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Which is why you are welcome to visit Wertopia and have the option to leave :3 .
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Wertopia here I come :)

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Welcome to reality, Wert.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Wert Ac wrote:Which is why you are welcome to visit Wertopia and have the option to leave :3 .

Antar's Football Team beat Wertopia's Football Team 8 to 2 yesterday!

HA!
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:24 pm

SilverAntari wrote:
Wert Ac wrote:Which is why you are welcome to visit Wertopia and have the option to leave :3 .

HA!

We'll beat you next game :P

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:25 pm

We'll kick your a**es all the way to Kansas!
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:26 pm

The Joker wrote:We'll kick your a**es all the way to Kansas!

Havoc will kick us back :O

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:27 pm

SilverAntari wrote:

HA!
Thats because our best athletes have been helping us prepare for war (6)
(not against Antar)
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Wert Ac wrote:
SilverAntari wrote:

HA!
Thats because our best athletes have been helping us prepare for war (6)
(not against Antar)

Ah yes - the great war! Our top scientists (Who are all women with huge.... Eyes) have been working on machines which will heal lost limbs!

Those Oscarians wont know what hit them!
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:51 pm

knife in a box wrote:
The Joker wrote:We'll kick your a**es all the way to Kansas!

Havoc will kick us back :O

Yeah, all the way around and back... lol!
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Our 20 foot tall man-at-legs will trample (and blast to pieces) all who appose us...Or all who we appose. Whichever comes first!
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Man-at-legs
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:58 pm

And we shall use our sweet jets to bomb them!

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Sky-commuter-1
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 pm

But we've got Batman on our side!

Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Batmobile_Tumbler
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:01 pm

And our giant pancakes to smother them!
Wert Ac (Why must the topic title have at least 10 characters? <_< ) Charlieparkergiantpancakes
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Three words. HOLY FAT F***!!!!!!! THAT THING IS HUGE!
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wert Ac Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Thats why we win. And we have technology from the year 3000 in an alternate universe where humans last 'till that year. So we have suicide booths and everything!
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Wert Ac wrote:Thats why we win. And we have technology from the year 3000 in an alternate universe where humans last 'till that year. So we have suicide booths and everything!

Oh Ja! :P

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Antar is an entire planet.

Antar was the first planet ever to be created and its people, the Antari, were the first living creatures.

The Antari were smart. By the second day of existance, they had already colonized the entire planet.

Antar was only home to 3 creatures - The Antari (The Earth equivilant being Humans), Rasturas (Dogs) and Hirotetras (Dragonflies).

Next to Antar was its sister planet - Eleacmia. Home to Eleacmians, the planet soon became a wasteland due to war with Scerros.

Beat that.
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum