Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_lcap11%Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_lcap5%Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_lcap16%Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_lcap5%Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_lcap0%Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_lcap63%Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family!

5 posters

Go down

Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Empty Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family!

Post by Alex Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:34 am

Wow, I never thought a LEGO game would look so AWESOME!

Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Lego_universe_0209

That's right, Lego UNIVERSE; the first mmog Lego game. (No, I'm not getting paid for this) Think of it as Lego Starwars and pals mixed with World of Warcraft mixed with the Lego sets you have at home. It's that awesome.

Lego UNIVERSE is jam packed with the cool and interesting features you'd expect from a Lego game and then some. Of course you get to customize your guy and build preset models (like Lego Indiana Jones and other games) but you can now BUILD your own models and have them appear in the massive world of Lego UNIVERSE! Not just models for show, but you can make FULLY FUNCTINAL models that I suspect will be useable in the open environment.

Which brings me to the next exciting feature.

Lego will feature a WoWesque style of gameplay. There will be a main city (possibly multiple) where you can chill with all your buddies, but you can also go out into the wilderness and go on and face the antagonist of the game! Fight through a long storyline and eventually face the big cheese himself, of course collecting accessories and weapons for your character while doing so. Not only that, but you can pick from three timelines: future past and present. I'm not exactly sure how it will all play out, but I'm just stating what I know.

The game will also feature player vs player in which you can fight your friends or go into ranked battles testing the gear you got whilst fighting.... whoever the antagonist is :P

Of course, being a LEGO game everything will be toddler-friendly. This means that parents will have the choice of parental controls that can limit what their child can say and do. It may also impact the depth of the game, meaning simplistic customization and very minimal statistic depth you WoW fans adore so much.

Despite all that, the building element to it is far from "kiddy" and will feature three primary modes:
Preset
Selection
Custom

The preset is self explanatory. It builds a model in front of you, POOF, just like that. Selection involves selecting models from a list. This may include featured models that were chosen by the Lego UNIVERSE staff. Custom means you get to build YOUR OWN model, functional and all!

It's too early to say for sure how good the game will be, or whether or not it'll be too kiddy for it's own good, but all I know is that I'll be hopeful and will be looking forward to more updates. Expect this for-once-impressive Lego game to come out sometime this year. I know I'm excited :P

What did you guys thing of my first bloggish thing? I plan on doing a lot more of these if I want to get to CES as a business owner :)
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Empty Re: Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family!

Post by japsa Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:39 am

How many Lego's can you stick up your bum?
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family! Empty Re: Lego UNIVERSE! A game for the whole family!

Post by Alex Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:43 am

Wait what?

I know some may think I'm nuts for considering a Lego game good, but it looks like real family fun! I know my bro is really excited.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Lemon Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:45 am

japsa wrote:How many Lego's can you stick up your bum?
You must mean slinky.

Hero of Lemon
Banned
Banned

http://nloradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:21 am

I love the lego games. Especially friendly fire! XD
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:48 am

Superevil225 wrote:I love the lego

lols
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Superevil225 wrote:I love the lego games. Especially friendly fire! XD

Lol, my bro gets so pissed when Ikill him :P

From the looks of things, this game will be a free online game where you download the game from the internet, install it, and play the game through the website.

I ALSO think they'll do what Maple Story does and give you the option of paying in order to receive cooler accessories and items

But nobody answered my question. What do ya think of my blog-like article? I gotta get good so I can get into CES.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:50 pm

japsa wrote:

lols

Lego > Japsa

MM HMMM!!

I still play lego racers and lego rock raiders 2 :D

Daniel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Daniel wrote:
japsa wrote:

lols

Lego > Japsa

MM HMMM!!

Hate rock raiders but Lego Racer pwns :D

The 1st one is the best. Second one is good too but it has those annoying mini-games :@
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Alex wrote:
Daniel wrote:
japsa wrote:

lols

Lego > Japsa

MM HMMM!!

Hate rock raiders but Lego Racer pwns :D

The 1st one is the best. Second one is good too but it has those annoying mini-games :@

ive never actually played the second one >.>

i like rock raiders :)

Daniel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum