Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_lcap11%What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_lcap5%What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_lcap16%What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_lcap5%What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_lcap0%What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_lcap63%What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

What Infinity Ward Is Hiding!

3 posters

Go down

What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Empty What Infinity Ward Is Hiding!

Post by knife in a box Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Found this online pretty cool

After two weeks of exhaustive study, and pouring through thousands of lines of code, I have finally got the proof I need to bring this conspiracy to light. The programmers at Infinity Ward are good, but I'M better. Do not worry, all will make sense shortly...

Have you ever been playing MW2 and thought "that's not right, I shot him first!"? Maybe you ambushed an enemy from behind, blasted him with 5 rounds to the chest, and then he spins around shoots you once in the foot, and you die? Everyone blames lag. Well, it's NOT lag. It's something far worse, and it just may signal the end of "fair" gaming forever.

While investigating the recent claims, and going through the code of MW2, I made a discovery in one of the subroutines of the game AI. It's called "spfg.exe" (we'll call it SniperFrog since all will make sense just bear with me) and it's an AI subroutine that "evens" out the game by lending additional AI resources to a player, or by limiting the player in really cheap ways.

For example, you ever start playing really good, and suddenly you go on a death streak where you can't even barely MOVE without getting killed? You'll get slaughtered like 5 times in a minute? That's the SniperFrog program in action. Alternately, maybe you'll have been having a rough streak, and suddenly you'll go on an amazing killstreak and it feels like you can't do anything wrong? Again, SniperFrog.

The SniperFrog program is meant to "even" out the game. So that ALL players can feel like they're awesome at some points, even if that has to come at the expense of other players doing poorly. It's a plan by IW to sell more copies of the game. You CAN disable SniperFrog by going offline, SniperFrog is dependent on it's concious AI mainframe to work and it's only available online.

This pisses me off so much. Just look up sniper frog in a search engine

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

What Infinity Ward Is Hiding! Empty Re: What Infinity Ward Is Hiding!

Post by Daniel Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm

not sure if i should believe this... :/

Daniel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:11 pm

This happens to me all the time. One game I get a nuke next game im on a huge death streak with all the same players =\ It's not lag either

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:41 pm

FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I KNEW IT

FUCK INIFINITY WARD

FUCK

FUCK

Okay, now that my anger is relieved, I can now maturely state how utterly disappointed I am with Infinity Ward. Shame on you. Couldn't you have just done what Bungie did and do ranked matches? Nope.

Grrrrrrr.....
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum