Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_lcap11%Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_lcap5%Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_lcap16%Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_lcap5%Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_lcap0%Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_lcap63%Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands

+2
japsa
WWWDOTCOMZZ
6 posters

Go down

Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Empty Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands

Post by WWWDOTCOMZZ Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:24 pm

I am willing to give anyone with Borderlands these items. They can help you if you are struggling during missions.
Weapons: Electric Sniper(orion), Fire SMG(with scope), Atlas Battle rifle(with scope), and Shotgun. I might have forgotten the names of these, but they are the most powerful guns in the game i assure you.
Shield: Im not the one who discovered this
It appears as a bobble head of Markus(the gun guy) which gives you $$$$ if you pick it up. It is pretty complicated to set up, but once it is, you will have the ability to set your shields to an infinite amount, as well as infinite $$$$$$
If anyone wants these, i will be online on the 2nd
I must warn you though, you must follow my directions if we want this to work
WWWDOTCOMZZ
WWWDOTCOMZZ

Back to top Go down

Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Empty Re: Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands

Post by japsa Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Sounds promising, but can you post the stats of the guns? The same gun can have different can have many stat variations. Also, are they modded? I'm a major Borderlandsfag
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Empty Re: Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands

Post by WWWDOTCOMZZ Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:44 pm

I don't believe so, i was given all of this by my friend, he says they are not modded, they are just really rare and powerful weapons. They can only be used by level 48-higher. Obviously the shield is modded. Im currently at my friends computer so i cannot check the stats, but ill post them once i get back
however if you are interested, i might be able to get some of the modded weapons as well, it may take time to negotiate with my friend, but ill see what i can do.
WWWDOTCOMZZ
WWWDOTCOMZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Well I just got the game for Christmas but could I have em anyways? :D

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by WWWDOTCOMZZ Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:23 pm

sure, but you wont be able to pick up the weapons until your at level 48-50
ill give you the shield, and once you reach level 50 you will have your weapons
WWWDOTCOMZZ
WWWDOTCOMZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:58 pm

mmk :)

I still have to open it out of it's box lol

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 am

Won't that make is boring? And what system are you two on?
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WWWDOTCOMZZ Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:33 am

Xbox. heres the stats on those guns
1)ZPR6303 Fatal Crux S&S level 48 required
157x7 damage 82.3 accuracy 1.9 fire rate
3x explosion chance +93% damage

2) AR490 Pearl Havoc Atlas Level 47 required
169 damage 91.3 accuracy 12.5 fire rate 2x explosion chance
50% recoil reduction +24% damage +53% fire rate

3) HX330 Combustion Hellfire Maliwan level 45 required
164 damage 87.2 accuracy 12.5 fire rate 2.9 zoom
highly effective on flesh and 4x chance of burning

4) PPZ73 Vicious Orion S&S level 45 required
984 damage 97.8 accuracy 2.4 fire rate&weapon zoom
highly effective on shields and 4x chance of electrocution

And how could the game be boring if you can blow the brains of every one of your enemies with one headshot using gun #4
WWWDOTCOMZZ
WWWDOTCOMZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Lemon Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 am

I have a guy on my friendslist who gives me the best guns (xliquidskiesX). He gives me the best shit.

Hero of Lemon
Banned
Banned

http://nloradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm pretty sure that Orion is modded.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Inpenetrable Shield and Ultimate weapons in Borderlands Empty hmmm

Post by Regiment_of_one Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:26 am

i want some of that....now
level 50 so i can use the weapons

just get me something a solider will need
Regiment_of_one
Regiment_of_one

Back to top Go down

Post by WWWDOTCOMZZ Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:50 pm

ill get you the guns whenever, my GT is WWWDOTCOMZZ
im not sure about the thing for soldier though, all i got r the guns and the shield
WWWDOTCOMZZ
WWWDOTCOMZZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down