Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_lcap11%Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_lcap5%Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_lcap16%Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_lcap5%Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_lcap0%Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_lcap63%Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!?

+7
Sajextryus
Leonhardt
Captain Dredlokk
Peanutbutters
The Joker
japsa
Superevil225
11 posters

Go down

Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Empty Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!?

Post by Superevil225 Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 pm

For many years these not so furry creatures have appeared on our tv screens and gameboy colors. Sure once or twice a bunch of kids have has seizures, and according to some pokemon promotes the theory of evolution, but that doesn't mean it's entirely bad... right? Well according to this guy, it's promoting kids to join satan's army, but not for the reasons mentioned before.

So according to him, I have the power to control demons.... that's cool.

also last I checked I haven shot people cause I thought I was living in a video game world.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Empty Re: Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!?

Post by japsa Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:58 pm

This guy is a professional troll. He's the best there is at what he does, and what he does isn't very Internet friendly.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!? Empty Re: Pokemon - Training Kids To Harness The Powers of Satan?!?!!?

Post by The Joker Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:49 pm

You goddamn motherfucker! I don't like Pokemon anymore, but it was still a big part of my childhood. I hope you get mauled by a bear, get your blood sucked out by leeches, fall in a pit as deep as the Empire State Building is tall, break your spine in 5 places, die, get sent to hell, and burn in an eternal fire forever. You...son...of...a...goddamn...motherfucking...slutty-ass...bitchy-mouthed...sagging pussy! Go to hell rapist!

Sorry about that.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:51 pm

I'm i the only one that didn't care for pokemon?
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:51 pm

And that is why he is the master troll. This guy probably wrote the book on trolling.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Superevil225 wrote:For many years these not so furry creatures have appeared on our tv screens and gameboy colors. Sure once or twice a bunch of kids have has seizures, and according to some pokemon promotes the theory of evolution, but that doesn't mean it's entirely bad... right? Well according to this guy, it's promoting kids to join satan's army, but not for the reasons mentioned before.

Video edited out

So according to him, I have the power to control demons.... that's cool.

also last I checked I haven shot people cause I thought I was living in a video game world.
Someone has to much time on thier hands to come up with a theory such as this........
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm

@Thatguyinthevideo: Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of a troll bum.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Ah, religion. Trying to make the world as miiserable and guilt ridden as possible.
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:45 pm

Thank you! Someone who understands!
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:58 pm

LOL! Everything IS terrible.
Who's seen the hippy farmers video?
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Guys, no talkie about religion. Religion always ends up in full scale war, and I don't just mean in real life.

Another mention of religion and warnings will be dealt.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Seriously guys stop with religion it can get offending when people always say crap about it. But anyways this video is a bunch of bullshit

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:29 pm

I can't believe this guy would think pokemon would have anything to do with "The Subject"..... This guy is giving us "People of the Subject" a bad name...
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:31 pm

He is a trollllllll
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 pm

He's trolling the internet and "The Subject".... (Can't say wat "The Subject" is at the risk of getting a warning...)
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Correct, and why is this troll trolling? Because he's a faggot.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 pm

He was not hugged as a child, or he just traded his Shining Charizard card for a Magikarp, and he's pissed.
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:48 pm

Leonhardt wrote:He was not hugged as a child, or he just traded his Shining Charizard card for a Magikarp, and he's pissed.

I'd be pissed too if I lost my shiny modest natured Darkrai :@

I mean, lose my shiny squirtle as a kid.... yup, I don't play pokemon *shuffles feet*.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by oscarstrok Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:35 pm

c,mon, these guys are extremists, they'd call ren and stimpy (the old one) witch craft

and BTW because i was the ultimate pokemon fan poke balls ( lol! ) have a nice animal loving world in them

boy that preacher really did some researching :L
oscarstrok
oscarstrok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Lol yeah! XD
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandomPerson Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:02 pm

I Know what this guy is doing, He is attempting to make it on small websites (like on this one) But he's exactly right! I can controll demons! Also i shoot people cause i'm in the videogame world! Also i've murdured 20 people cause one of my pokemon fainted! You dont wanna know what happend when all my pokemon fainted. Lets just say... it was a little worse than 911.... well alot worse. ok lets just say it was so bad that the goverment wiped everyones memory clean of it..... :I
SomeRandomPerson
SomeRandomPerson

Location : America! Land of the mexicans, Home of the whopper!

http://www.lolcats.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:47 pm

Yeah, and remember when all my pokemon fainted. Yeah, I got angry and caused the earthquake in Haiti. XD
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Superevil225 wrote:Yeah, and remember when all my pokemon fainted. Yeah, I got angry and caused the earthquake in Haiti. XD

When all my pokemon fainted in the elite four I put the game down and said "fuck this game".

15 minutes later I was cursing at that fucking charizard again.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 pm

ROFLMAO
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:22 pm

I hated the elite 4.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down