Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_lcap11%Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_lcap5%Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_lcap16%Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_lcap5%Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_lcap0%Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_lcap63%Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Empty Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.)

Post by Leonhardt Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Alright, if you guys don't know how these types of stories work, I tell a story, and you choose what you do next. Thread created in here for minor sexual themes. :D

OKAY.

The room around you comes into focus, though it appears to be storming outside, light enters the lair stained sheets and illuminates your Code Geass action figures.

You wake up after much debate, cold sweat begins dripping down your face.

Must've been a bad dream...

Do Polar Bears have sweat glans?

Why is that the first thing that comes to your mind?

You recall having a badass dream involving Time Traveling and Explosions, which is odd because you always dream about House MD the Movie.

"I need to stop snorting Tang"

You need to stop snorting Tang.

!

What time is it?

You look over towards your clock, the blinking red numbers covered in unknown stains states that it is 10 AM.

Mouse-kun and Kitty-san, your favorite Korean animated cartoon ever should be coming on...

But then again, today IS Sunday, and you really should be out socializing with-

Oh, who the fuck are you kidding?

You flip on the Television.

"KITTY-SAN! KITTY-SAN! TOSHIBA SONY NINTENDO DENWA! (WHY DO I HAVE AN ERECTION IF I'M A GIRL?)", Mouse-kun asks with a sad face.

"Ugh... Baka, Peepeepoolopgahfanba (I guess it can't be helped)", Kitty-san replies in a casual manner.

Kitty-san punches Mouse-kun in the dick.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU- (AT THIS RATE!)"

The announcer's voice blares on over the poor animation.

"NEXT TIME ON KITTY-SAN Z, MOUSE-KUN BECOMES YANDERE FOR KERMIT THE FROG-SAMA AND KITTY-SAN DISCOVERS CHRISTIANITY. TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR A MUCH SHITTIER EPISODE-"

The Satellite signal is lost, there goes your entire morning of watching children's cartoons.

Scooby Doo, Where are You?
() Go outside and fly a Kite
() Walk to the Tea room, Lightning and Thunder are racist against Blind people
() Check out the Library, you fucking love reading
() Sneak into the Student Counsel Room, steal their stash of Doritos and Skittles
() Shave your Head
() Use your Command Seal
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Empty Re: Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.)

Post by Leonhardt Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Should I continue this? or should I cease and desist immediately?
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) Empty Re: Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.)

Post by Peanutbutters Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 pm

hmmmm steal the dorritoes!
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:59 pm

I don't understand...

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:02 am

( ) Go Outside and Fly a Kite

This plan seems flawless. It worked for Benjamin Franklin, and he had glasses.

And Knife, it's like a choose your own adventure game. Only much more perverse and degenerative. Only We vote on what to do. And if it's a tie (Or goes against what I have planned), I decide what we do.

VOTE CALLED IN 5 POSTS
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Fuck it.

YOU JUMP OUT THE WINDOW, KITE IN ONE HAND, PENIS IN THE OTHER.

SAVING THE DAY.

You begin flying the Kite during a Thunderstorm.

Reason?

Kite's have forever been the mortal enemy of Lightning.
Locked in a never ending battle for supremacy, the Kite King 'Kiter McKiterson' discovered Cold Fusion, but then the greedy Lightning Emperor 'Sparknuts the Fifth' stole the secrets and began the One Year War.

The War subsided as the Prince and Princess of the opposing sides fell in love and taught everyone not to judge a book by it's cover, and friendship.

But that quickly ended when Rain became Tsundere for Lightning.

And Strings became Yandere for Kites.

!

LIGHTNING STRIKE!

10,000 VOLTS SURGE THROUGHOUT YOUR BODY.

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH"

WHY IN GOD'S NAME WERE YOU FLYING A KITE IN A THUNDERSTORM.

After urinating yourself, you fall to the ground a die a painful and lonely death in the cold unforgiving rain.

Good job, Idiot.
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:02 pm

04-Leonhardt wrote:YOU JUMP OUT THE WINDOW, KITE IN ONE HAND, PENIS IN THE OTHER.

BRB LOLLING TOO HARD TO READ!!!!111one
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Restart?

THINGS WENT MUCH BETTER THAN PLANNED
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:21 pm

This time steal the dorritoes!
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 am

Noooooooooooooooooo! Charge ya lazah!!
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Alright, restarting.

(Gotta finish writing it)
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Done. Should I add spoilers to the risque content?

You open the door to the Student Council Room, the theme to James Bond is playing in your mind.

Nobody's inside-

No wait, Misha's laying down on a table.

Wait...

Why is the corner of the Table wet?

Numerous questions begin popping out of nowhere, but you need to keep to the task at hand...

AHA!

You see the Pinata full of Dorito's and Skittles below Misha.

Why do they store their food in Pinata's?

Would a girl put a penis on a Pinata and have sex with it?

Why do you think these things?

You crawl underneath the table, quietly...

It only takes a moment before the delicious teeth rotting food is in your grasp-

Something's dripping on the Pinata?

...It's giving off a intoxicating smell-

Hold up, it's coming from Misha-

You peer up from underneath, and unexpectedly take a peek up Misha's skirt..

She's not wearing any panties, and she's... dripping.

() INVESTIGATE
() TAKE THE SHIT AND RUN
() TAKE PICTURES
() Call Kenji, tell him there's a Female Conspiracy meeting in the Student Council Room
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:04 pm

INVESTIGATE!!! lol
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Huh.
I chose call Kenji as you are too stupid to make your own decisions, Kenji will know what to do.

(Still tallying other votes)
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:13 pm

TAKE PICTURES!
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:12 pm

(Call Kenji is funnier!)
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:18 pm

(For future Refrence, I will only wait 3 posts between story snippets, the first 3 votes will be tallied, and if there's a tie, I will just randomly pick the story, or use my vote.)

You dig around for your Cell Phone, trying not to grab your penis.

You dial Kenji's number... It begins to ring.

"MOSHY MOSHY?"

"KENJI? I'M STARING AT A VAGINA"

"DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY INTO IT, YOU'LL GO BLIND. TRUST ME, I'M A AMATEUR GYNECOLOGIST"

"WHAT DO I DO?"

"RUN, BEFORE THE BITCH STEALS YOUR PENIS"

"HOLY SHIT, SHE CAN STEAL MY PENIS!?"

"ALL WOMEN CAN STEAL PENISES, WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T STICK IT IN. IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME BY CODEC, PRESS THE SELECT BUTTON"

"DO I HAVE TO LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE CD CASE-"

Misha moves her lower half forward, her pink haired snatch scoots closer towards your face.

() ASK KENJI WHAT TO DO
() SUMMON YOUR PERSONA
() MAKE A FULL TACTICAL RETREAT
() J-J-JAM IT IN!
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:20 pm

JAM IT IN!! Party!

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Sumon your persona! Also ... Caps much? lol
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:22 pm

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!? :)

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 pm

() USE YOUR HOUSE MD PEZ DISPENSER TO PROJECTILE BLAST THE CANDIES AGAINST HER CLIT.

MAKE PEW-PEW SOUNDS.

(Alright, 3 more posts then I'll reveal the rest)
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:54 pm

(Fuck it. This story needs to be told NAO)

You whip out your House MD Pez Dispenser and shoot candy at Misha's vagina.

"PEW PEW PEW"

Each one misses the target...

Goddamn, you're a fucking failure.

YOU TAKE OUT WHATEVER CANDY'S LEFT AND RUB THEM INTO HER PINK DRILL PUBES.

...But she's still not waking up?

You sit there, under the table for a few minutes, taking a good look at Misha's womanhood.

Her pussy, eating your penis?

Does Kenji honestly believe you're gonna believe that?

There's no way that could happen, r-right?

A wave a fear overcomes you, but you it subsides for a moment when you giggle at the word 'overcome'.

Is this how you wanna lose your virginity?

On a knocked out drill chick?

() YES
() SAVE YOURSELF FOR SOMEONE ELSE
() STICK YOUR FINGER INSIDE
() EAT IT
() COME TO YOUR SENSES! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE FEMALE CONSPIRACY EXPECTS!
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Yes and then Eat it :)

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 pm

I choose
Katawa Broujou, The Super Deluxe Edition. (Warning, due to graphic nature, this thread should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 7.) 1254113978952s
() Yes

But first,

() Let House MD (Pez Form) lead the way

Last edited by 04-Leonhardt on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Eat it... totally! lol
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next