Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
How to act on Epique Forums! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
How to act on Epique Forums! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
How to act on Epique Forums! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
How to act on Epique Forums! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
How to act on Epique Forums! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
How to act on Epique Forums! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
How to act on Epique Forums! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
How to act on Epique Forums! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
How to act on Epique Forums! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_lcap11%How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_lcap5%How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_lcap16%How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_lcap5%How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_lcap0%How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_lcap63%How to act on Epique Forums! Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

How to act on Epique Forums!

Go down

How to act on Epique Forums! Empty How to act on Epique Forums!

1. Firstly, If a sub-forum has rules or you see a thread saying "Please read before posting". Do yourself and everyone a favor and read it, and acknowledge it.
  2. This one is about pressing the "quote" button. If you are quoting the most recent post there is absolutely no need to quote them. Another thing you should avoid doing is quoting an extremely old, extremely long post, just to say "haha" or "lulz". When quoting please remove videos or pictures, it's not necessary for them to be posted twice. It makes things very hard to read.
  3. If you have something trivial to ask, Jesus invented Google for a damn reason www.lmgtfy.com
  4. Another thing you should do is lurk more. A lot more, saves you asking silly questions later.
  5. The suggestions thread is there, USE IT! don't make a new thread about your ideas in a different forum when they could easily be put in the suggestion forum. It saves us wonderful mods some legwork.
  6. This is the internet, people can, and will, say mean things to you. They might be insulting your favorite band, or your princess Miley. Just don't get butt-hurt over it. ignore them, or even fight back, but if you do keep it reasonable.
  7. Again, don't make threads bitching about things like spam, or advertising. The mods will deal with it, and it will keep you out of our bad books.
  8. We also have a little thread called "the lounge". If you have something to say that doesn't need its own thread post it in there please.
  9. Yes, encase you were wondering, you are allowed to swear. Personally I love to shitting swear, but seriously don't overdo it.
  10. This one is about posting pictures. When you do it, firstly make sure it's reasonable and not breaking any rules. If you want to post a picture of Jessica Alba, I'm sure there are pictures of her when she is not half naked. Please, please, please, don't post massive pictures that are 4000 x 3000 pixels. They just wont fit, you will only be able to see half of the picture and most importantly they make things look untidy. Stick to around 500 x 400. The same applies for videos.
  11. Lastly, I have a spell checker on my Internet browser. I will make very few grammar or spelling errors. I urge you to do the same. Especially if you are posting a long thread and people have to read it, they don't want to be counting the errors at the end. People will also laugh at you for having the linguistic skills of a 5 year old. If you are interested in getting a spell checker, I refer you to point 3.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit