Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_lcap11%Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_lcap5%Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_lcap16%Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_lcap5%Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_lcap0%Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_lcap63%Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials

3 posters

Go down

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Empty Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials

Post by The Joker Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey there, everybody! It's your good friend ( and master builder :P ) the Joker. I made this thread to help anyone who needs tips on how to make certain vehicles on Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. I know techniques such as mechs, rotating turrets, VTOL's, and replicas. Also, if you would like me to modify or see what's wrong with a vehicle send me a FR along with the vehicle. My gamertag is jokerfan8. Tell me if you need help.

Last edited by The Joker on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Empty Re: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials

Post by Peanutbutters Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Well...... i've always wanted too know how you built that Tiltrotor or whatever its called
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials Empty Re: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Tutorials

Post by The Joker Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:42 pm

I put in 2 large jets surrounded by parts and fuel. I then put in towbars on both sides, although one of each is "inside" the jets. Slap a gyro scope on it, turn it sideways. If the ring surrounding the jets "collides" ( turns red ) with the jets, then it's succesful. Put the jets back vertically, and you're done.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 pm

The Joker wrote:I put in 2 large jets surrounded by parts and fuel. I then put in towbars on both sides, although one of each is "inside" the jets. Slap a gyro scope on it, turn it sideways. If the ring surrounding the jets "collides" ( turns red ) with the jets, then it's succesful. Put the jets back vertically, and you're done.

Wow.... seems so obvious now lol!
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Havoc Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:09 am

Its so hard for me to make Semi Trucks. Please help?
Havoc
Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 pm

If you just want to make a semi, start with a flat back and a squared front. You can use monster wheels, but in my opinion, they're too big. Now put in a windscreen with wedges over it. Then, you can build the body however you want. For a semi with a trailer, DO NOT use monster wheels, they look absolutely horrible. If you need an example, look at my Dreadnaught or my sLAUGHTER.
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down