Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_lcap11%Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_lcap5%Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_lcap16%Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_lcap5%Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_lcap0%Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_lcap63%Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it

+2
Daniel
Captain Dredlokk
6 posters

Go down

Through the Fire and Flames.. How bad do you hate it?

Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_lcap20%Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_lcap20%Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_lcap0%Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_lcap40%Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Empty Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it

Post by Captain Dredlokk Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:29 am

I've been recently playing Guitar Hero 3 and I have to say that Through the fire and flames is too highly over-rated and I say as a guitar player with the highest authority that that song is way to hard on the game than it would be on a real life guitar, but, it is an alright song (Opinion).... Gimme some input on yalls' opinion...
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Empty Re: Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it

Post by Daniel Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:07 pm

i beat it on expert... it was a good song until everyone started listening to it.

ya'know?

Daniel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it Empty Re: Dragonforce: Through the fire and flames: Love it; hate it; can't beat it

Post by japsa Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:32 pm

BS
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 pm

I kinda' liked it a bit at first but it got annoying when my nephews would come over all the time and would play that song over and over and over again all day.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:24 am

My all time favourite Guitar Hero song is Spiderwebs by No Doubt.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:01 am

Favorite guitar hero song is Satch Boogie... Tis' da wins...
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:23 pm

I don;'t have Guitar Hero 3, but I watched the video, and it seems like a song made from the devil himself...
The Joker
The Joker
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:25 pm

The actual gutarist of Drgonforce tried this song on easy and failed 30 seconds in. XD lol
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down