Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_lcap11%Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_lcap5%Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_lcap16%Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_lcap5%Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_lcap0%Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_lcap63%Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend

5 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Empty Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend

Post by Shadowlore Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi Im shadowlore AKA jon. My friend sajex is on this website and I thought I would join. I am a skilled hacker so don't mess with me or I will take you out.
If you are in an allegiance with Hero of Lemon you're going down
Shadowlore
Shadowlore

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Empty Re: Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend

Post by Hero of Lemon Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi faggot, Want a slinky?

Hero of Lemon
Banned
Banned

http://nloradio.com

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend Empty Re: Hi Everyone Im Shadowlore and I want to be your friend

Post by japsa Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 pm

lols
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlore Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Hero of Lemon wrote:Hi faggot, Want a slinky?
Kill yourself
Shadowlore
Shadowlore

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Now that isn't nice. Both Lemon and Shadow. If you're going to start a fight please take it to MSN or PMs.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Lemon Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Superevil225 wrote:Now that isn't nice. Both Lemon and Shadow. If you're going to start a fight please take it to MSN or PMs.
The only thing i start is slinkys

Hero of Lemon
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Don't get sarcastic on me. All I'm saying is if you two are going to fight, take it somewhere else.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 pm

seriously. in the introductions, somebody makes a threat. no offense and i dont want to sound like an ass, but if anybody gets hacked, you are done for. especially me, super, or matt. we all have close contact (irl speak) with alex.
Thomas
Thomas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Lemon Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Superevil225 wrote:Don't get sarcastic on me. All I'm saying is if you two are going to fight, take it somewhere else.
SLIINKAY

Hero of Lemon
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:47 am

You guys need to look out for samefags.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down