Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_lcap11%borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_lcap5%borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_lcap16%borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_lcap5%borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_lcap0%borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_lcap63%borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on )

Go down

borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on ) Empty borderlands DLC: the underdome and dr ned island was worth it? (plus good weapon companys you should rely on )

Post by Regiment_of_one Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 am

i have to say this is a great download and is worth the price
the banks really helps and so many cool places to look around
the arenas..............were HARD...(3 level 50s...me,japsa and xliquidskiesX)
desperados were hard to kill....(they look the same a raider...only 10 times harder) i rather face a superbad psycho then a desperado. (the rewards rock as you can get weapons drops)
bank is great if you got lots of good weapons to store.
it is recommended for a hardcore player or real to get this dlc...in fact you also be a real player to play this game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmUJrKGN3C0&feature=fvw theres my proof

dr ned was a great download too (Jakob's cove=Jakob sells their own weapons in their weapons seller box thingy..but you have to fix it and you don't get the quest right at the beginning) it was pretty awesome of where most of Jakob's weapons come from (and where they get the expensive wood that makes their weapons cost more)
defilers were pretty annoying as they were like a splitter skag but if they hit they make you blind and slow you down a lot.
i recommended it (especially for the people who love Jakob's weapons)

good weapon companies

Dahl
this company tends to rely on weapons to have less recoil good for sub machine guns, pistols,revolvers and assault rifles (both 3 burst and full auto machines)
this company also gives good accurately so you can shoot from the hip without zooming with such a accurate gun
Dahl doesn't have a lot of weapons with an elemental bonus (like fire for example) rating 4/5

Jakobs
this company is the SHIT. seriously who couldn't resist a gun with sheer power.
they make shotguns snipers and revolvers. (and only those weapons...would be a better company if they sell assault rifles)
revolvers is one of best http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/borderlands/images/thumb/1/1a/AX_XX_Bloody_Unforgiven.PNG/250px-AX_XX_Bloody_Unforgiven.PNG
dont think so? well look at this pic
i would give this a rating of 4.8/5 (not everyone is perfect)

mailwan

my second favorite company (Jakobs in 1st) is mailwan
this company is very powerful because of their elemental weapons and powerful attacks
the only downside is they are more rare and even more rare when you want a decent smg with alot of firepower and fire bonus
rating 4.5/5

torque
oh yes yes torque...bastard guns for bastard people (good machine guns and good shotguns)
rating bastard/5 http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Torgue_Bastard

tediore
great company for fast reloads speed and good if your a on a budegt
not the best though
4.4/5

hyperion
a good company with powerful guns and decent rof (rate of fire)
same downside as mailwan but also they tend to have weaker bonus them mailwan

rating 4.3/5

altas

this company is like jakobs but a bit weaker and has a small or huge accurate bonus
they are good but not that good...rare and getting a powerful weapon from atlas is like finding a needle in a hay stack

rating 3.9/5
Regiment_of_one
Regiment_of_one

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum