Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_lcap11%Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_lcap5%Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_lcap16%Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_lcap5%Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_lcap0%Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_lcap63%Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est...

3 posters

Go down

Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Empty Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est...

Post by Superevil225 Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:30 pm

OK I got some.

1) The Matrix compies Ghost In The Shell. How? Look, GHost in the shell was made years before matrix. So The MAtrix stole the idea of plugging someone into a computer and dowloading the ability to do stuff and also copied the fact that Mr. Smith is a vrus to the people in the world. In Ghost In The Shell a Virus hacks people with 'ghosts'. BIG COPPY!!!

2) Inception.... oh please... you have got to be kidding me...
Inception:

Please this is exactly like Akira. No joke. The glass of water being manipulated, the city flipping upside down, est. It looks like Akira, The Matrix, and Dark City all mixed together.

3) Twilight. Obviously stolen from a much better book and TV Series: TrueBlood.

durrrrr. :)
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Empty Re: Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est...

Post by knife in a box Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Hate true blood....... =\

All this new vampire crap sucks anyway

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est... Empty Re: Movies That Copied Other Movies/Books/TV Shows/est...

Post by Alex Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:33 pm

I was never into the whole werewolf an vampire crap.

Family Guy ripped off Simpsons. They're both families who do dumbass things. Hell, they even have similar jokes!
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 pm

TrueBlood is amazing. I usually hate the vampire romances but it's the only one of those that is actually good. HBO makes good TV shows.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Hrm, is it a chick-flick? Lol.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:39 am

Somewhat. My brother likes it, Some guy at the movie store, some guy at the book store and spenny, so sort of!
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:13 am

I'll watch it if I ever get around to it. Not likely though, I have so many awesome movies I need to watch already!
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Like Avatar!

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Exactly.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum