Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap11%F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap5%F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap16%F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap5%F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap63%F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by japsa Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:33 pm

So, anyone play Diablo II or has played Diablo II? I'm just downloading it now. I can't be bothered to go and find my disks.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Superevil225 Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:37 pm

What is it about? I've never heard about it before.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by japsa Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:29 pm

It's about 10 years old, it's an RPG. There are 7 different classes to choose from. each have a skill-tree of about 30 skills. Maximum level is 99 (accept it's nearly impossible to reach) You kill monsters get better items, do quests, and generally whoop ass! It has really low system requirements as well. There is also a secret level where you have to kill cows that walk around on their back to legs and swing giant axe like sticks. IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:48 pm

cool... sounds weird, but cool.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Yeah, it's the kinda game that you will power-rape for about 2 weeks then never play again for like 6 months, then when you go to play it again you can't remember your password.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 pm

japsa wrote:It's about 10 years old, it's an RPG. There are 7 different classes to choose from. each have a skill-tree of about 30 skills. Maximum level is 99 (accept it's nearly impossible to reach) You kill monsters get better items, do quests, and generally whoop ass! It has really low system requirements as well. There is also a secret level where you have to kill cows that walk around on their back to legs and swing giant axe like sticks. IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!
Sounds like an Oblivion rip-off to me (Except reaching Lvl 99 in Oblivion is practically impossible)
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:16 pm

F###CCCCKK YEAHH Diablo II !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Third-party-facepalm
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 pm

How was that at all a fail as to need a face palm?
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:32 pm

It sounds like you have never played Oblivion.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:41 pm

japsa wrote:It's about 10 years old, it's an RPG. There are 7 different classes to choose from. each have a skill-tree of about 30 skills. Maximum level is 99 (accept it's nearly impossible to reach) You kill monsters get better items, do quests, and generally whoop ass! It has really low system requirements as well. There is also a secret level where you have to kill cows that walk around on their back to legs and swing giant axe like sticks. IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!
Hmmm... Lets see

There are a few more than 7 classes in Oblivion, but still...

There are about 30 skills in oblivion, maybe more...

As you kill monsters you get better items in Oblivion....

You do quests in Oblivion....

The evil cow level could be an area with Minotaurs in Oblivion....

Oh yes, and I have Oblivion.... I is lvl 34, and yes I do have Umbra....
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Then you don't play many RPG's then.
Oblivion has a create your own class system. That's a lot different to having 7 classes, each having their own unique 30 skills. Which brings me to the next point. A skill-tree of 30 skills is quite a bit (A FUCKING LOT) different to just having 30 skills.

Minotaur's are also different from bovine.

Diablo 2 = up to 8 players.
Oblivion = Single player only.

The games have completely different levelling systems.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Dredlokk Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Well I have never played Diablo II so I wouldn't know.... I just said from your very vague description that it sounds like a rip-off, which doesn't in the long run, have a huge closeness to the game being ripped of....

Also, I wasn't counting the Class Create system.... Just the Preset classes...
Captain Dredlokk
Captain Dredlokk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:35 pm

ll the pre-set classes are still the same. They are each spawned from the same set of skills, attributes. Diablo II has 7 unique classes. That is why it is such an awesome game.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:53 pm

And Diablo II was made way before Oblivion

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:46 am

They're in production of Diablo III
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:51 am

Yeah but I doubt my computer will be able to handle Diablo III =[
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down