Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_lcap11%New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_lcap5%New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_lcap16%New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_lcap5%New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_lcap0%New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_lcap63%New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors.

5 posters

Go down

New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Empty New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors.

Post by Sajextryus Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:14 am

I was bored today and I just thought up of a wonderful and experimental idea for a Facebook app.
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. App_1_236934670096_665

.colors. is an app that you choose a favorite color for a day. You can check back on the calender to see which people liked what colors on what days. The color might represent someones feelings or just their plain like in colors! Doesn't have any limits to ways of use. It will include a very large list of colors, and for the current day, you pick one and you can compare with other peoples colors of that day.
I started today and began the code and the image as seen above. Please tell me your thoughts on this project. I hope it's going to be a good one. :)
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Empty Re: New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors.

Post by japsa Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:38 am

Another incredibly lame idea from the genius who bought you "I am a sandwich". I know I'm being mean, but seriously, if you think it's a good idea you are incredibly naive.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. Empty Re: New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors.

Post by Sajextryus Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Japsa! I Am A Sandwich was a thread for YTMND. The app is mainly experimental. Not trying to be rude, but your complaining way too much.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Uhh I don't think this is necessarily a bad idea. May not catch on, but it's not a bad idea.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Its people like Alex that help sites like twitter and other different kinds of experimental social networking sites and products. :)
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Twitter is facebooks anti-social, retarded, deformed half brother.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Agreed

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:25 am

Sajextryus wrote:I was bored today and I just thought up of a wonderful and experimental idea for a Facebook app.
New Facebook App I'm working on: .colors. App_1_236934670096_665
.colors. is an app that you choose a favorite color for a day. You can check back on the calender to see which people liked what colors on what days. The color might represent someones feelings or just their plain like in colors! Doesn't have any limits to ways of use. It will include a very large list of colors, and for the current day, you pick one and you can compare with other peoples colors of that day.
I started today and began the code and the image as seen above. Please tell me your thoughts on this project. I hope it's going to be a good one. :)

This must be renamed. There is already a game for the DS and the i pod touch (same company) that have a game called colors

EDIT: call it Colours :D

Daniel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:27 am

japsa wrote:Another incredibly lame idea from the genius who bought you "I am a sandwich". I know I'm being mean, but seriously, if you think it's a good idea you are incredibly naive.

Link pl0x

Daniel
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Sajex was not only banned from the website but shamed and humiliated. This thread is no longer necessary.

Thread locked.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:26 pm

@Daniel: Here's your link.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down