Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_lcap11%3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_lcap5%3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_lcap16%3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_lcap5%3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_lcap0%3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_lcap63%3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes*

2 posters

Go down

3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Empty 3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes*

Post by Wert Ac Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm

soadfans.com wrote:
3/4 of System of a Down reunite for Chi Benefit Show: Reviews-Videos-Photos
Posted by ZAk on Sunday, November 22, 2009 - 06:10 AM
Last night ( 11-20-09 ) Daron Malakian, John Dolmayan and Shavo Odadjian got together to be apart of a benefit auction in Hollywood, CA at The Avalon for a benefit show. This event was to help for Chi Cheng from The Deftones who has been in a coma for a year now. In help, John is auctioning his signed drum kit, Serj is auctioning his signed poetry book, signed poster and a limited edition solo record of his. Daron is auctioning his signed Gibson guitar and signed picks of is.
This week Deftones has launched a benefit auction in support of their bassist and brother Chi Cheng.

Chi has been in a semi-conscious state since being involved in a horrific car accident in November 2008, and his family has accumulated an overwhelming amount of medical bills that insurance does not entirely cover.

It is Deftones’ mission to raise significant funds to help ensure Chi's recovery by launching this benefit auction in conjunction with their management Velvet Hammer Music and Management Group, and in association with CharityBuzz.com.

In support of this mission, System of a Down have donated Exclusive Autographed Items from Serj Tankian, John Dolmayan, and Daron Malakian on which you can now bid, on this website:

http://www.charitybuzz.com/auctions/BenefitForChi/catalog_items?page=3&per_page=10 .

There are more items from System of a Down and other participating bands up for auction being announced November 24th.

THE SHOW

3/4 of SOAD last night played two System songs', Aerials and Toxicity. They also played songs by The Deftones. Systems' photographer Greg Watermann was there and he so far has released one photo.
Aerials:

Toxicity"

I'm probably the only one here who could be as hyped about this as I am. But I posted it anyway. Don't yell at me =[ lol. Most of System of a Down got back together for a gig for the first time in quite a while. They've been on a "hiatus", but it looked more like they broke up. Daron Malakian, Shavo Odadjian, and John Dolmayan were there. But the singer, Serj Tankian wasn't! :'( . He was subbed by the singer of Deftones.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Hablatross/

Back to top Go down

3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Empty Re: 3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes*

Post by knife in a box Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Damnit Serj :@

Oh well I heard about this Chi guy a few months ago. Hope he gets better

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes* Empty Re: 3/4 System of a Down back together! *jizzes*

Post by Wert Ac Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Well Serj did put some stuff up for auction, so its not like hes totally not involved in this. But I don't see why he wouldn't meet with the rest of the banned. I think hes pissed at Daron or something.
Wert Ac
Wert Ac
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Hablatross/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum