Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_lcap63%Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help!

+9
Superevil225
japsa
Captain Dredlokk
YOUR FACE
knife in a box
Peanutbutters
Sajextryus
Alex
Leonhardt
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help!

Post by SpeedyBlueDude Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:22 am

Alex wrote:
Sajextryus wrote:
SpeedyBlueDude wrote:... wow really, I really can't belive you guys are posting any of this about the banjo site.. I'm disappointed
Can you restate that for me? It didn't make sense.

I think he meant he's disappointed that we finally realized how crappy the Banjo forums have become, lol.
You know, there's a difference from stating your opining and just straight out bashing. You're just bashing the site, really, don't like it, don't talk about, ignore it, and worry about your own site.
SpeedyBlueDude
SpeedyBlueDude

Back to top Go down

Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help! - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex! Silver! Wert! Sajex! The Banjo Forums Need your help!

Post by Alex Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:54 am

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
Alex wrote:
Sajextryus wrote:
SpeedyBlueDude wrote:... wow really, I really can't belive you guys are posting any of this about the banjo site.. I'm disappointed

I think he meant he's disappointed that we finally realized how crappy the Banjo forums have become, lol.
You know, there's a difference from stating your opining and just straight out bashing. You're just bashing the site, really, don't like it, don't talk about, ignore it, and worry about your own site.

I have the right to bash whoever I want :)

And quite frankly, I don't care about the opinion of the Banjo Forums, they're just downright arrogant. If you still think they have a shred of decency, please, feel free to stay there. I for one hate the Banjo forum. Go figure why I'd bash it.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 am

What is this whole thing Carrot posted about us on the BK forums?

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAb WiZaRd Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 am

I'm awaiting a PM knife, I'll talk to you once I know more :)
CrAb WiZaRd
CrAb WiZaRd

Location : Deep within the forests of Wertopia, awaiting the arrival of Cicero.

http://mylifethroughanikkor.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:34 am

Well, since I told Carrot to remove the message, he really shouldn't be telling you. I just hope he understands that >.>
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedyBlueDude Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Alex wrote:
SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
Alex wrote:
Sajextryus wrote:

I have the right to bash whoever I want :)

And quite frankly, I don't care about the opinion of the Banjo Forums, they're just downright arrogant. If you still think they have a shred of decency, please, feel free to stay there. I for one hate the Banjo forum. Go figure why I'd bash it.
Yes you have that right, but you have no right to cram your opinions down others throats, if your going to bash it, at least do it respectfully
SpeedyBlueDude
SpeedyBlueDude

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Bashing and respectful just don't go together

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:47 pm

You bash their faces in and say sorry after?
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 pm

That's how the Canadians do it :P

Oh wait... You guys are Canadian! xD jk :)

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Yes we are, eh? lol
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:59 pm

I think I know what you're talking aboot :P

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:01 pm

OK, we may say eh alot but that aboot thing is totally a false stereotype! lol.... eh.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 pm

I know it is don't worry :) Eh?

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Tee hee I was just joking aboot, eh? LOL
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Eh, I see :)

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm only half Canadian.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:18 pm

1/2 maple syrup, 1/2 twinkey.... LOL jk :p
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Haha :) I'm half Italian and half American... Does that make me half twinkey and have tommy gun?

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Alex and I have a pretty similar heritage. My dad's parents are from Ukraine.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

knife in a box wrote:Haha :) I'm half Italian and half American... Does that make me half twinkey and have tommy gun?

yes it does
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Mafia FTW! Party!

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:39 pm

So does that mean you hate me Alex? T-T
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:16 am

04-Leonhardt wrote:So does that mean you hate me Alex? T-T

I would give you a hug but that would be gay.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YOUR FACE Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Did you seriously delete my post >:(
I'm serious Snakebite! you gotta drop this banjo forum hate or you'll continue to have enemies.

...Or is it that you like it.
YOUR FACE
YOUR FACE

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:58 pm

I didn't delete your post........ Maybe one of the other mods did it >.>

What did you say? Something about me hating the Banjo Forum? Well, I quite frankly don't care what happens to the Banjo Forum, what the Banjo community thinks of me, or what they want me to do. I know there are good people there, but most of those good people have moved here. The one time I went over there, I was met with hostility. I created COG for them, they weren't grateful one bit, they took it for granted, then the second I announce I'm leaving they desperately try and bring it back to it's glory. Well I'm sick of it, this is my new home, if I'm enemies with the Banjo Forum I don't care, they were the ones who were wrong. Before you tell me "the power has gone to your head" I am going to say that's crap. I care about the welfare of MY community, not theirs.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next