Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread

+4
Sajextryus
knife in a box
japsa
Leonhardt
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread

Post by Superevil225 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Also... the whole Gundam idea of fly... thats stupid. It would take a lot of fuel and a huge ass engine to get a monster like that of the ground. Space? Too dangerous... If the cockpit breaks open then the pilot would die. Mechas (In this century) Should stick to flat, dry land.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Epique Real-World Creations You Have Made" Thread

Post by Alex Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:43 pm

Awesome132 wrote:
Superevil225 wrote:
04-Leonhardt wrote:Though I do have some designs that might work...

The reality of Mecha all depends on me getting into Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering in Boston, then it's on to Mechanized Propulsion Systems in California, where I build my first combat capable Mecha.

I was thinking along the lines of a Knightmare frame, but an Armored Core might be easier. And if both of those Fail I could always build a HOUND (Chromehounds), or Battlemech (Mechwarrior)

Hmmmm I think it's a little impractical to make a mecha actually walk... use the Knightmare idea with it having wheels.... now you'd have to counter the weight of the actual cockpit if you were using the Knightmare disign....

Man i wish i could speak nerd.........

That's not nerd, that's just intelligence and thought :/
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Also I'd like to say, I know almost nothing about mechanics and engineering.... Like nothing... all that was simple common sense....
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Alex wrote:
That's not nerd, that's just intelligence and thought :/

knife in a box wrote:Nope not nerd they are just very smart and good with mechanics and engineering

Thank you very much :P

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Superevil225 wrote:Also I'd like to say, I know almost nothing about mechanics and engineering.... Like nothing... all that was simple common sense....

Which is further evidence in my court case that Awesome is a loon!

What does the Jury say?

GUILTY!

Case closed.

I win, lul.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:53 pm

lul!!!!!!!!!!

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Superevil225 wrote:Also I'd like to say, I know almost nothing about mechanics and engineering.... Like nothing... all that was simple common sense....
Yeah, I knew all of that, which was why I was sticking to the ground based Mecha. Yeah, Gundams are dumb, for this century, or until I invent the Kojima Particle Engine, or some other, Perpetual Energy Generator.
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 am

Awesome132 wrote:Does it have Randy Jackson's signature?
Speaking of Randy Jackson, I am going to tell you the most unbelievable but true story.
Randy Jackson's son played baseball in our team.
During a game, my mom had fainted. Her heart stopped beating for a minute. She was blue.
Randy Jackson gave her CPR.
Randy Jackson helped carry her to the ambulance (accidently hit her head lightly).
I said goodbye to her because I knew she would be okay and I needed to play the game. It was the first game of the year.
After the game, my best friend's dad took me, my sister, and my friend for ice cream and dropped me off to my house and came with my dad to check on my mom.
She was okay. Still can't figure out what happened to her other than her heart stopping.

So yeah, Randy Jackson did CPR on my mom. No joke. I'm serious. I bet he might still remember.

LOL! I remember everyone asking for his autograph after the game. :D

But seriously, it's true. I am not exaggerating.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by abuawwad1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 am

Sajextryus wrote:
Speaking of Randy Jackson, I am going to tell you the most unbelievable but true story.
During a game, my mom had fainted. Her heart stopped beating for a minute. She was blue.
Randy Jackson helped carry her to the ambulance (accidently hit her head lightly).
I said goodbye to her because I knew she would be okay and I needed to play the game. It was the first game of the year.
After the game, my best friend's dad took me, my sister, and my friend for ice cream and dropped me off to my house and came with my dad to check on my mom.
She was okay. Still can't figure out what happened to her other than her heart stopping.

So yeah, Randy Jackson did CPR on my mom. No joke. I'm serious. I bet he might still remember.

If i we're you i would have gone to the hospital, even if it would have took me 2 hours to walk to there. I don't see why any game should be more important than your mother (in my opinion). I couldn't even get a drop of icecream trough my throat without worrying.
abuawwad1
abuawwad1

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:37 pm

04-Leonhardt wrote:
Yeah, I knew all of that, which was why I was sticking to the ground based Mecha. Yeah, Gundams are dumb, for this century, or until I invent the Kojima Particle Engine, or some other, Perpetual Energy Generator.

Yeah... But the thing is for the gundams, it works 'cuz of the time, the current technology, and the weird ass engines.
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:39 pm

*puts on nerd glasses* I'm sure they have mastered gyroscopic technology to keep balance.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 pm

abuawwad1 wrote:
Sajextryus wrote:

If i we're you i would have gone to the hospital, even if it would have took me 2 hours to walk to there. I don't see why any game should be more important than your mother (in my opinion). I couldn't even get a drop of icecream trough my throat without worrying.
Well, she woke up after she got in the ambulance. And she told me not to worry. I wanted to go, but I wasn't worrying anymore after she called me on my coach's phone. So, yeah. I visited her about 4 or 5 times every day.

Also, how I found out that my mom fainted was funny but a little ironic. Some kid came up to me and said "SAM!!! Look over there! It's soooo coool!!!". I ask what and he said "your mom just totally fainted. Isn't that awesome?". I said to that kid "What the fuck is wrong with you? Did your mom drop you on the head after you were born or something?" and I pushed him down. My team's coach had to restrain me when my mom fainted. WHY DO THEY DO THAT? :?
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by knife in a box Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Because the coaches are meanie-poos :P Yes I just said meanie-poo

knife in a box
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:50 am

You guys do know that building a working mecha is currently impassable.
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:48 am

You do know that I'm going to build one anyways.
And it will work.
Because I don't care what reality thinks is impossible.

*Fireworks*
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by japsa Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 am

Good luck, but if it was in anyway possible, don't you think the Japs would have made one?
japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Superevil225 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:42 am

I belive in you Leo!
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Still find anything on blacksmithing Superevil? :P
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:23 pm

japsa wrote:Good luck, but if it was in anyway possible, don't you think the Japs would have made one?

Now, now, Just because they invented the concept of Humongous Mecha, does not mean they'll be the first to build them.

Superevil225 wrote:I belive in you Leo!
Don't believe in me, believe in you, who believes in me!

YOURS WILL BE THE DRILL TO PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS!
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2