Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_lcap11%Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_lcap5%Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_lcap16%Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_lcap5%Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_lcap0%Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_lcap63%Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post.

2 posters

Go down

Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Empty Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post.

Post by yoshifan Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 pm

I have a preview of a good thingy!
Halo Waypoint is a portal to the Halo Universe without the burning of skin!
Looking at my real gold... (BlueBears5) ,I have a strange floating thing! It is the portals entry prize! The portal shows your stats of all Halo games on everything.
Intel and you Halo Career glore with this. The more GamerScore, the better rank becomes. Track progress and stuff. More details coming. Unsure if it is out to the public yet.
yoshifan
yoshifan

Back to top Go down

Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post. Empty Re: Halo Waypoint. Explanation of what it is in post.

Post by japsa Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 am

japsa
japsa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down