Epique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 380 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:59 pm
Latest topics
» Later...
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 am by The Joker

» The End of Epique
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm by Alex

» Good-Bye
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 pm by Alex

» Runescape names
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:14 pm by japsa

» The Lounge
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm by Sajextryus

» Baccano? Anyone? Probably not....
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex

» Just a suggestion
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm by Alex

» 40's song?
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 am by Alex

» I haz a muffa fukin ideaz
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 pm by Captain Dredlokk

Poll

The Best Vampire!

Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_lcap11%Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_lcap5%Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_lcap16%Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_lcap5%Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_lcap0%Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_lcap63%Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Vote_rcap 63% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 19

Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited.

+3
Alex
Superevil225
Sajextryus
7 posters

Go down

Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Empty Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited.

Post by Sajextryus Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Never got to do an introduction thread, so here it goes! Hello Epique! My name is Sajextryus (well, atleast here) and I am glad to be part of Snakebite's/Alex's forums! These are nice and neat to look around and I really liked the organization. Enough about the forums and more about me. Well, I was a memeber at the B-K.com forums. I wasn't all that well known their (well maybe I was. I'm just stating from my perspective), but I was a very helpful member as well as a huge Banjo-Kazooie fan. I first heard of his forums during a pre-community night game. Funny thing how I read his message with the URL over the live stream online of the game. Yes, I was broadcasting it on a video feed website. Why, you ask? I'm just cool that way. Well I feel quite welcome here and I hope I could help make these forums a great place as well as fun to be on. Bye for now!

Last edited by Sajextryus on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://BanjoAndFriends.com/

Back to top Go down

Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Empty Re: Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited.

Post by Superevil225 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Welcome hug for you!
Superevil225
Superevil225
The "Happy Mod"
The

Back to top Go down

Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. Empty Re: Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited.

Post by Alex Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Jealousy...

The only person I got to hug was smelly old Wert T_T
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Alex wrote:Jealousy...

The only person I got to hug was smelly old Wert T_T
HUG
Wow... I don't know why didn't see this here. Well, maybe I did, but I don't know why I didn't post a thread here. Well, maybe I knew that I was being lazy, but okay, back on to topic: Hi! I am Sajextryus, and I am happy and excited. TigerHug
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:44 pm

You were SUPER famous there....
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Well, now I feel just plain gay.
Alex
Alex
Admin
Admin

http://www.epique-gaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAntari Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Alex wrote:Well, now I feel just plain gay.

And you should :)

Mornin' Saex. I trust all is well?
SilverAntari
SilverAntari
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:48 pm

SilverAntari wrote:
Alex wrote:Well, now I feel just plain gay.

And you should :)

Mornin' Saex. I trust all is well?
Yup. I'm working on carving a pumpkin to look like an awesome face. I hope you all believe me when I finish.
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peanutbutters Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 pm

I did that for a pumpkin carving contest! I WON!

And i just lost
Peanutbutters
Peanutbutters
Top Poster
Top Poster

http://ultima-gaming.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonhardt Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 pm

I vote that this thread has the Longest title on any Videogame Forum
Leonhardt
Leonhardt
Western Moderator
Western Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sajextryus Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:01 pm

LOL! With my huge title and it's color being green, it is impossible to resist my thread! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Sajextryus
Sajextryus
Top Poster
Top Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down